Request (violet)

Zach's POV
"Well dude it doesn't matter because violet is mine and you can't do anything bout it" jack rolled his eyes as he pushed me "dude you need to learn to stay in your fucking lane okay?" I pushed him back as he threw a punch and I dodged it.

"Aye aye aye you two" Jonah pulled me again as Daniel came running downstairs "what the hell is this about?" Jack and I started talking overlapping each other which ended in us yelling at each other some more.

"Quit guy, jack you first" I rolled my eyes as he turned to the guys "this punk thinks he can take violet away from me, she was my friend first I get her" Daniel rolled his eyes as Jonah looked at him disappointed "violet isn't a prize you get out of a claw mechanic and who says she like either one you you back, you both need to sit down with her at the same time and talk with her and we don't want to hear any more arguing "

They walked back upstairs, "I'm calling her first" we both ran to our room, with him getting to his phone first.

Violet POV
"Hey jack, what's up" I heard Zach yelling in the background "Zach and I were wondering what was happening tonight and if you wanted to hang out" I laughed "yeah, come to my apartment now and we can just chill".

I've always had a huge crush on both of them, I could never really decide who I liked more and that always sucked because what if one liked me.

I cleaned my apartment and heard a knock at them door, "hey guys" jack shoved Zach and gave me a hug. "We wanted to talk to you" jack leaded me away from Zach before I could give him a hug.

"Okay what's up" I smiled at them as they sat right in front of me, "I like you- Well we like you a lot and we kinda just needed to know if we had a shot" I went wide eyed as they looked scared "holy fuck" they looked at me weird as I stood up then sat back down

"I know this is going to sound bad, and maybe weird but I've had the biggest crush on you two since we met and it's the weird thing" they looked towards each other and smirked as my smile faded.

"So maybe we can try something a little different" I nodded as jack kissed me "wh-?" Zach kissed my neck from behind me as I let a moan slip out. "Upstairs " was all I could get out and we all walked upstairs to my bedroom.

Zach kissed me as jack pulled my sweats down and rubbed my clit, I slipped off my shirt along with the boys. Zach brought me back into a kiss as I stuck my hand in his pants jerking him off "fuck babygirl that feels good" I moan into the kiss as jack stuck two fingers in me.

I brought my face down to Zach member and kissed his tip, I took him in the best I could and moan when jack sucked on my clit. I kissed from the base of Zach member to the top taking him in all the way "Okay babygirl that's enough" he pulled my face towards him and kissed me.

Jack took his pants off as they switched places, Zach slid a condom on and slammed into me making me take too much of jack in, he leaned his head back and let out a low groan.

I kissed his tip as I teased him by sucking of his tip "fuck Zach" he hit my g-spot with each thrust putting me closer and closer to finishing. Jack slowly thrusted his hips causing me to take him in the bed I could.

"I'm so close" I said as Zach speed up and got sloppy, I clenched around him and came, Zach came in the condom and jack came in my mouth.

As we all laid down on the bed, out of breath and tried "what does that mean" I looked towards both of them "I would like to do that a lot more, but you can't ask me to choose between you two" they nodded

"Then we keep fucking til one of us end up in a relationship" Zach and I laughed at jack as they both gave me a kissed.