Period sex- daniel

Warning⚠️⚠️: if you don't like the idea of having sex while on their period please don't read, thank you

I sat on my bed waiting for Daniel to get back from whatever he was doing today, my phone started ringing "hey Zach what's up?" Zach only call me to tell me Daniels phone died and would be home soon "hey it's Daniel my phone died and I'm leaving the studio be there in about ten" he was so cute always telling me when he would get home.

"Okay I'll see you when you get home bye" I hung up and went to pull out dinner for later, I set out something random and Daniel walked through the door and wrapped his hands around my waist and began kissing my neck.  "Baby we can't" I felt his boner on the back of his thigh.

"Why not in need you so bad right now" I turned a gave him a peck "I'm in my period baby" he kissed my neck again "maybe we can still do it" he bite my ear load and kissed my sweet spot sucking on it leaving a hickey.

"Dani I'm on my period are you sure?" He snaked his hand around my waist and into my sweats "I need you so bad babygirl" I nodded my head as he rubbed my clit "I need to do something before we do it " he nodded his head as I ran up to the bedroom and he followed.

I walked into the bathroom and took my tampon out, it feels so weird "wanna do it in the shower or do I get a towel" I heard him laugh I'm not about to get blood on my new bed sheets. "Get an old towel baby and hurry" I grabbed and towel and walked out to see Daniel naked and rubbed his cock.

"You couldn't wait for me?" I took my shirt and bra off and walked over to him, I sat then towel down as he grabbed me and laid me down, he slid off my my sweats and underwear "Baby can we skip all the touching an just go for it" he nodded his head and kissed up my body.

He rubbed his tip on my clit and slammed into me, "fuck so tight and warm baby" he went faster as I arched my back and he held down my hips "Baby I'm almost there" he nodded his head and moved faster as I clenched around him and came as he got sloppy.

He pulled out and came on the towel, "fuck baby that was hot" I kissed him and got up as he pulled me back to him "Wait where are you going baby" I fell back on the bed as he tried to pull me closer to him "no baby I have to put a tampon in and you need to go wash up please" he nodded his head and walked to the bathroom and started the bath.

I guess sex on my period isn't a problem I have to worry about anymore, " wanna join" I laughed "yeah"

"Round two baby"