Jack request (kylie)

I smiled at jack mom as she let us in "you look absolutely beautiful tonight Kylie" I hugged sydnie and Ava "thank you so much, you look jaw dropping" I said as I looked their mom up and down.

"We were just about to start eating, come on" we all walked to the table and I sat next to jack on one side as his mom and sydnie sat on the ends of the table, with Ava and isla across from me and jack.

"Dig in" his mother said after the prayer, we all began eating as jack placed his hand on my thigh, he slowly would move it farther up each time somebody would say something or I would sit through a conversation with somebody.

I knew what he was trying to do but I didn't let it faze me, as he hook his finger in my underwear and slide them to the slide I got a little nervous.

He rubbed my clit as I took a drink of water, "so jack what about my grand babies" he laughed at him mom "they are in the works" everybody laughed as I smiled trying to hold my moans as he slipped two fingers in me.

His mom and sister started putting up the dishes "babe, stop" he kissed me "you made em horny by wearing this dress, pay back" I rolled my eyes as I bit the inside of my lip "jack let's just finish this later" he nodded "fine".

He took his fingers out of me leaving me waiting a lot more, he smiled at me as I fixed myself. His mom walked back in along with his sisters as we sat around the dinner table talking about random stuff in life. Jack placed his hand on my thigh again this time I moved it away

"Well mom we have to get going, Kylie has classes tomorrow" she smiled and nodded and I hugged her "y'all should come back again soon", I smiled "hopefully" she smiled as she hugged jack and walked us out.

As I sat the in passenger said "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you in this car" my jaw dropped "how can you say that with such a straight face" he shrugged "because I'm horny" I rolled my eyes "I'm not getting fucked in a car.

As we were driving he took off my underwear and rubbed my clit "please pay attention to the road" he nodded as he stuck two fingers in me and I let out a loud moan.

————
As we finally made it home, we both rushed upstairs "jack just fuck me" I smirked as he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him "I don't know baby, do you deserve to be fuck" I nodded as he pushed me against the wall.

"You think so" I nodded "yes please daddy" I smiled as he slipped off my dress "where's your bra baby" I looked down remembering I never put one one "I didn't wear one" he shook his head.

He kissed my neck as his fingertips ran up the inner sides of my thigh "daddy please I need you so bad" he nodded as he took off his shirt and pants "suck" he said.

I got on my knee and did what I was told, but what's sex with jack without a little teasing from both sides. I sucked on his tips as I could tell he was frustrated, "open" I opened my mouth as he thrusted into my mouth hitting the back of my throat making me choke and gag a little.

I pulled back "no more" he nodded, I stood up as he bent me over the side of the bed, he slammed into me as I moaned out. He slapped my ass making me moan out in a little bit of pain and pleasure "again daddy" he smacked my ass even harder this time.

His fingertips ran up my spine send chills throughout my body as he pulled all the way out and then slammed back into me doing it over and over again. "I'm going to cum daddy" he nodded "cum for me" I clenched around him and came as I felt him twitch and cum.

——-

Kylie super sorry if this sucks, I thought I had it 😂