Brothers best friend-jack

I sat upstairs with my best friend while we were study our reviews for our multiple different exams, it's our senior year and we have one week left it's the weekend and we decided on study with each other instead of going out to all the party's that were happening this weekend. Then again we wouldn't even really have to go to a freaking party because my brother Daniel loves having his friends over and playing music so we can hear it all the way across the house and in the garage where I built my own room.

"Y/n I really can't study with them playing music I think I'm just going to leave and study with Andrew, plus no mean to be rude I told him I would help him study" I nodded my head at her Andrew is her boyfriend and that all she want to do now is hang out with him. "No problem, I'm going to try and study if I can't I'll go somewhere I'll see you Monday" she walked out and left.

I sat trying to concentrate on the million reviews I had, finally I decided that if I get and water bottle and food I'll be less stressed and maybe if I could talk my brother out of playing his music that loud. I walked into the kitchen to see all the boys, I mentally slapped myself for not changing out of my PJ's as I was wear really short booty short, a tank top, and no bra.

I turned my head and grabbed a water bottle, then looked for some food as I felt somebody's eyes on me I turned to see a pissed looking Daniel. "What?" He pointed to my body and threw his hands up in the air, "no see first it's also my house it's early in the morning and I've been study since I woke up you can't tell me what I can and can't wear, also turn down your damn music because I really need to study"

I went to walk off as he stop me, "dad wouldn't like you walking around in that when the boys are here" I turned grabbed an apple and looked to Daniel then to the boys who were standing behind him to see jack looking at me, "Do you boys mind me walking around my house like this" They all shook their head no Daniel looked at them like he could kill them. "Thank you boys for the compliment and now I'm going to study " I walked out of the kitchen and to my room.

I sat back down at my desk and closed my books leaving my pencil on the page I was on, I heard a knock at my door and turned to see jack "c'mon in " he walked in and closed the door behind him. "Did Daniel need something or..." he shook his head no and walked over to me.

"Your really stressed and I know it's you last week of senior year" I nodded my head as he walked towards me and I was backed up against my closet door, "ja-" I was cut off my his lips on mine. I didn't stop him I've always liked jack, "we can't" I walked away from him as he walked back over to me "we can't ?" He kissed down my neck up to the back of my ear biting it a little making me moan.

"You're my brothers best friend jack we can't, your going to get caught " he pulled back and rolled his eyes "I guess his right " he walked out of my room and I locked the door behind him. I slide down the back of my door and decided to study and forget that he kissed me. Forget everything.

1 week later

I'm done with school and my best friend is dragging me to this stupid graduation party this evening, I put on skinny jeans and a pink adidas crop top, I put on top liner, light pink Smokey eye, and clear lip gloss. I fixed my hair into a two space buns with French braids leading up to them from the back, I heard a knock on my door to see my brother "it's unlocked".

He walked in with the rest of his friends as they all sat down on my bed, "we need to talk" I nodded my head as I fixed my hair and looked at my outfit once again "so what's up" I turned around to him in my chair as he and all of his friends looked at me then around.

"You can not go to that party tonight" I looked him weird as jacks eyes were burning into my body, "what do you mean I can't go," Daniel looked around like I just asked a stupid question "you said you would help us with our thing tonight" I let out a laugh as my best friend walked into the door.

"First you didn't need help with anything today and second mom already said I could go and I'm not staying for long maybe two hours or so, enough for her to get drunk and run off with her boyfriend" I point to y/bf/n and smiled at the boys.

"Maybe one of us should go with you so you don't get hurt or harassed " Jonah said while they started standing up, " no no no you guys no way in hell am I showing with my older brothers friends look I'll be back soon" me and my best friend walked out and went to the party

Nothing happen, I was talking to a few people when I saw y/bf/n making out with her boyfriend so I decided it would be best to go home. "Hey Cindy I loved the party I'll see you later" I walked to my car and checked my phone to see it was blowing up with texts and phone calls.

"Hello Daniel" I rolled my eyes as he answered on the first ring, "oh y/n we thought you were having sex or pass out drunk some where we were about to come and get you, you said two hours it's been four and we don't want you getting drunk or having sex" I let out a laugh as when I turned my car on they went trough the Bluetooth.

"Daniel I've already done two of those things just neither one happened tonight, and I'll be home in 15 " I heard a gasp and a few laughs. "Okay see you then" I hung out the phone and finally got home, I didn't go say hi to Daniel and then rather just walked into my garage and they were all sitting there.

"Mom let me build the garage into a room so I wouldn't have this problem anymore Daniel what are you guys doing in here" I sat my purse, phone and keys down on my desk, "Well you said you were going to be home in 15 but it took you 25 why?" I rolled my eyes and walked over to my mini fridge to see I didn't have any drinks.

"I'm going to the store to get more drinks I'll be back in a few or if you are going to freak out so much you guys can come" I grabbed my sandals, keys, and money as I turned to the boys "sorry to ditch but Zach and I have to hit the road and corbyn has to catch a flight early in the Morin's" Jonah said as he walked out and left.

"Great that leaves two of us" I rolled my eyes as we left for the store, "where y/bf/n" Daniel asked looking at his phone "probably having sex with her boyfriend " I parked the car as we got out and went in. I bought soda and water for my room as we got back home Daniel went to his room with jack.

I got into a large t-shirt and underwear and laid down in bed, I was on my phone when my door open to see jack standing there "what are you doing in here?" He smiled and walked over to me, he kissed me once again.

This time I let it happen, he ran his fingers down to my thigh and spread them as he slowly took off my underwear, he rubbed my clit and put two fingers in me going in and out. "Jackkk" he took off his pants and underwear as he slowly slid into me going and out.

He we quickly as I let out breath trying to hold in a moan, he kissed down my neck leaving a hickey on my boob. I clenched around him as he twitched and pulled out and came in his hand.

"I was trying to do that last weekend when you were really stressed but you didn't want to, I have to go before my mom get worried but I'll text you Okay?" I didn't say anything but nodded my head as he walked out of my room and left.

3 days later

Jack: let me take you out on a date baby

Y/n: Jack what about Daniel, don't you think he is going to find out

Jack/ I mean I bet he won't.

Y/n: his best friend can't hang out with him the same night his sister is going on a date with a person I won't tell him about.

Jack: okay I see it there but maybe I can sneak away for an hour or so and we can do something?

Y/n: I don't know I have to do some things all week

Jack: like?

Y/n: apartment shopping with y/bf/n tomorrow, Tuesday, and Wednesday then I have hair, nails, and other appointments the next few days and I'm all booked

Jack: okay well I wanna see you again other then when I'm around Daniel and he wants to piss you off

Y/n: we'll figure it out