cheater -Zach pt2

Ella is now seven years old, Zach and I are just friends.

"Okay bath then bed go" we had just gotten back to my house from our family dinner we have every weekend, "bye daddy" Zach gave Ella a hug and a kiss on the cheek as she ran up to her room "I love you " I smiled as I jumped and sat on the counter.

"Thank you y/n" I laughed "you don't have to thank me every time you see her " he nodded as he walked over to me " I remember when you used to call me daddy" I laughed.

" and I remember when you used to say you would never hurt me" he looked at me, "I'm still sorry", "I know and I told you I forgive you " he nodded as he walked over to me.

"I miss our old memories " I laughed "I like our new ones better " he just smiled I didn't realize how close we were till our lips connected. It brought back all the happiness in my life and I felt like I couldn't live without Zach.

After we pulled away we rested our foreheads on each other, "I'm sorry I got carried away " I nodded "shut up and kiss me again" he brought his lips back to mine as he kissed down my neck. "We should continue talking in my room Incase Ella walks Down" Zach nodded as he picked me up and walked us to my room closing the door with his foot

He laid me down on the bed and continued to kiss my neck leaving a small hickey on my sweet spot. "Zach" I moaned out as arched my back up getting so kind of friction. "When's the last time you've done anything with a man" he ran his fingertips up my thighs, he pulled down my pants and rubbed my clit as I held in a moan.

"Years" he kissed me as he slid two fingers in me making me arch my back and let out a small moan, he kissed down my stomach as he sat on his knees at the edge of the bed and grabbed my hips pulling me towards him. He sucked on my clit as he moved his fingers faster, I've missed Zach a lot but I've definitely missed sex with him a lot more "uhh Zach" I tugged at his hair as he moaned on my clit.

"I'm going to cum" he stopped what he was doing as I let out a groan, he took his shirt off as I took mine off "when the last time you did anything like this" he smirked. " years ago baby" I pulled his pants down as I kissed down his stomach.

I took off his boxers, I jerked him off as I looked at his size "forgot how big you were" he laughed "I forgot how sweet you tasted too" I suck on his clit as he threw his head back. I took all of him in as he let out a low groan, I jerked off my I couldn't fit in my mouth "Okay Okay".

He took me by my hips as he turned me around and slid into me "spank me" his eyes filled with lust at the words I just said. He let his hand hit my ass cheek as I let out a moan, he lifted up my back as he kissed my shoulders and neck "call me daddy" I nodded as he pushed me back down.

"Oh fuck daddy faster " he thrusted faster and harder hitting my g-spot as he rubbed my clit "I'm going to cum daddy" he nodded "so cum" I clenched around him as he twitched. We both came and fell back on the bed "oh fuck we forgot a condom, "I looked towards him as he was freaking out "I'm on birth control " he nodded as he started getting dressed.

"How about you stay the night" he sat at the edge of the bed, I sat behind him as I kissed his shoulders "do you really want me too" I kissed his neck as I nodded "yes daddy please" I bite his earload as he turned around and kissed me laying me back down.

"Anything for you princess " let just say we both came a couple more times, there was a knock at the door as I threw a robe on and check the time 7:14am.

I walked to the door and opened it to see the guys, "sorry to wake you have you seen Zach " I shook my head yes "last night at dinner " they rolled their eyes.

"Did he stay over by chance" I shook my head no, "he didn't come home last night " they shook their head no "let me get my phone and we can call him stay right there" I walked to my room to see Zach asleep.

"Good morning princess, wanna go around round" I laughed quietly as I got my phone, "the guys are here looking for you be quiet and also when I call don't answer but text me and say something about you not being able to talk right now" he nodded as he looked at me "what" he shook his head.

"What are you wearing under that robe " I rolled my eyes as I hit his shoulder, "do what I said and you might find out" he smiled as I walked back out towards the boys "is somebody here" I shook my head no as I sat down.

I called Zach as it went to voicemail, "where could he be" I shrugged my shoulders "did he say anything after he left dinner " I shook my head as I got a text

Zach: sorry if it's bout Ella then text me back but I'm at my parents. Be back soon

"He said he was at his parents and that he would be back soon" they nodded as I walked them towards the front door "thanks y/n" I smiled at them "no problem " as they left I walked back to my room.

"Awe look it's the lair " I rolled my eyes, "oh shut up" he laughed "I believe we had a deal here" I laughed as I did my robe and watch his smile grow as he got up and kissed me.

"You're beautiful but I do have to go, I told the guys we should go to the studio I told them I would be there about two hours ago" I laughed "Okay but don't wake Ella up on the way out and I'll see you when you come get here tonight" he nodded and kissed me.

"Maybe we should just do a repeat of last night tonight" I laughed, "I don't think so Herron bye" he laughed "good bye beautiful "

I can't be falling for him, but last night was so amazing and I miss him a lot.