the one where he left - Zach •

I rolled over in Zach's bed as he pulled me closer to him, I moved my tangled hair out of my face as he smiled down at me "what baby" he kissed my head as his mom walked in his room "good morning guys" Zach smiled at her as she opened his blinds and I flinched "good morning" I sat up as I covered my legs

She walked out as Zach pulled me on his lap and kissed me "hold on, I gotta pee" he laughed as I got out of his bed and went to the restroom, I brushed my teeth with a tooth brush I keep at his house and put my hair in a bun.

As I walked out of the bathroom he pulled me into him and kissed me again "I don't want you to leave baby" I said as he frowned down at me "Awe babygirl I don't want to leave you either" I smiled up at him.

"How about I give you a little going away treat" he looked at me and shook his head no as I went under the covers and pulled his boxers down. I licked from the base of his cock to the tip as I jerked him off and he moaned.

"Oh baby" I smiled as I sucked on his tip making him throw his head back in his pillows, I took him in the best that I could and jerked off what couldn't fit in my mouth "fuck I'm going to cum" I played with his balls as I felt his cock twitched and he came, shooting his load down my throat.

He pulled his boxers back up as he kissed me again, "god I love you" I smiled at him as I got off of him "we better get downstairs now" he nodded as I threw on some of Zach's joggers "you look hot in those, you should keep them till I get back" he whispered as he grabbed my ass.

"Maybe I will" he threw on clothes as we walked down to see only his parents up "where Reese and Ryan at" Zach said as he hugged his mom and dad "Well reese told me she wanted y/n to wake her up this morning and Ryan wasn't feeling well so I told him you would say bye before you left" Zach nodded as I smiled.

"I'll go get Reese up" Zach walked with me as I slowly opened her door and sat beside her "hey Reese, it's time to get up baby" she rolled over and looked at me giving me a smile. She jumped into my arms and hugged me, "ready to get dressed" she nodded as Zach left to do something's and I help Reese get ready.

"Are you going to spend all day with us" I smiled at her "not all day, but until Zach leaves" she smiled as we walked downstairs and Zach hugged me "what time does my flight leave" Zach asked his mom "in two hours better go get dressed" he nodded as he took my hand and we walked up to his room.

"Can I keep this hoodie" he laughed and shook his head no "I just got that one baby" I frowned "well which on can I keep till you get back" he found one he has been wearing often and gave it to me as I smelt it and smiled "thank you" he kissed me.

"Your not going to do your hair" he shook his head "what's the point in going to be on a plane for four hours" I nodded as he walked over to me and kissed me "I'm going to miss you so much" I smiled on his lips as I kissed him again.

"We will see each other in two weeks on your birthday" he laughed as he slid his hand up the side of my stomach "so not what I mean" he smirked as I looked towards the door "they will hear us"

He kissed my neck "then don't be loud babygirl" he whispered as he pulled the joggers of his I was wearing down and rubbed me through my underwear, I let out a really quite moan as he smirked on my neck "please baby just fuck me already"

"Your wish is my command" he pulled his shorts down as they feel to his ankles and he slid a condom on, he slammed into me as I covered my mouth and he kissed down my neck "so fucking tight babygirl" I nodded as he went faster and faster.

He rubbed my clit as I held in my moans "I'm going to cum daddy" I clenched around him as his thrust got sloppy "me too" I clenched once more and came as I felt him twitch and cum".

We cleaned ourselves up and were cuddling in the bed when his mom walked in, "Okay love birds time to go" I gave Zach a hug as we walked out to his mothers car.

Zach and I sat in the back seat and cuddle as we made it to the airport "I'll see you soon, I love you" I kissed him and smiled as he brought me into a hug "I love you too and don't forget to text me after you landed okay" he nodded and hugged his mom.

"Be safe" she yelled after him as he ran and gave me one last kiss