Facetime call pt.2 •

You cleaned up the house today because Zach was getting home in about an hour, he should be on his way home any minute now. You had went out a bought some cute lingerie (you choose which ever one you like up top) today hoping zach would like it for when he sees you in it, you had made dinner knowing he would be hungry and set it out on the table.

Zachy Baby: I miss you 😘

Y/n: your going to be home in like 10 minuets

Zachy Baby: but I'm horny and ten minuets feels like ten hours

Y/n: do you wanna eat first?

Zachy Baby: eat you? 😉

Y/n: no babe I made you some food, you can have me for dessert 😏

Zachy Baby: I like the sound of that, I'm about to pull up in the driveway

Y/n: I'm waiting inside

About two minutes later you heard the door open and you ran and jumped into Zach's arms as he kissed you, "baby I missed you so much" you hugged him tighter as he returned the tighter hug. "I missed you more baby" he pulled away from the hug and set his bags down on the couch and pull you into a kiss, "let's eat " you turned around as he grabbed you butt "god I've missed it" you laughed as you two sat at the table and ate making small talk as his hand sat on you thigh.

"Baby you look really hot in my hoodie want to tell me what you have under it" zach kissed your cheek and slid his hand up higher and to say you were dying was an understatement, "a surprise " you whispered in his ear and winked as you put your plate and his away in the sink. He came up behind you and wrapped his hard around your body so his hands were in the front pocket.

"And when do I get to see this surprise?" He kissed down your neck as you leaned into his body and moved your head to the side giving him more room to kiss, he left a few love bites here and there "when do you want it daddy" you felt him smile against your skin "now I want it now"

You took his hand and lead him up to your shared bedroom and sat him down on the bed, "do you wanna do the honors" he pulled you on his lap and kissed you soon leaves wet kisses down your neck, "do you know how much I've missed kissing you and having you sit on my lap" he moved his hands from my thighs to the sides of my stomach slowly taking off the hoodie I had on to see my lingerie I had on.

He let out a breathy moan and kiss me again laying down on the bed with me still sitting on his lap, "fuck you look so good when did you get these?" You got rid of his shirt and moved your hips on his "a few weeks ago just to surprise you daddy" he pushed your hips down so your would create more friction between the both of you.

"I'm surprised alright " you kiss down his neck to his chest and slowly in-did his belt and pants sliding them down and running your fingers over his bulge in his underwear, "please don't tease babygirl" he kissed you as you stuck your hands in his pants and started to rub him while running your thumb over his tip.

You slowly sucked on his tip while still rubbing him, he threw his head back as you took all of him in jacking off what you couldn't fit in your mouth, his cock twitch as you felt him cum drip down your throat "fuck that felt so good, I've missed your pretty little mouth around my cock baby girl" you stood up in front of him as he brought you closer to you and kissed Down your stomach with wet kisses.

He pulled your underwear down and slapped your ass, he played with your clit as he slipped two fingers in you. You tugged his hair and let out a moan, his other hand found the back of your bra and in-did it throwing your bra somewhere in the room. He played with your boob and went faster with his fingers as you let out more moans and played with his hair.

As you came on his fingers he licked them clean and laid you down on the bed, "what do you want me to do to you babygirl?" He reached in the night stand next to the bed and pulled out a condom and slowly rolled it on, "fuck me daddy".

With a smirk on his face he slid into you then slowly went back out then slammed back into you, he did it again as you dug your nails into his bad and he kissed down your neck. He went faster as you clenched around him, releasing made him cum as he pulled out and kissed you again. He discarded the condom and pulled you close to his chest

"God I missed you so much" you kissed his cheek and laughed, "that felt way better than my fingers" he laughed as he kissed your head "it's was so hot watching your get of though babygirl"