Peter Parker-Kidnapped

"I think I nailed the Spanish test" I say proudly as I open my locker.

"Same" Peter says and Ned and I just stare at him.

"You're aunt is Latino of course you're going to do well" Ned says and I snort as I shove my books in my locker.

"You guys wanna come over and build the lego Star Trek ship?" Ned asks.

"Ahh I can't" I whine.

"I have to do my study guide with MJ" I say and he nods.

"I will" Peter says and Ned smiles.

"Hey Y/N" I hear someone say and I look up to see Harry.

"Hey" I say, taking out my backpack.

"I'm having a party this weekend and I was wondering if you'd like to come, everyone's invited" he says and I shrug.

"I'll try. I just got an internship so I'm not sure when I'm working yet but I'll come if I can" I smile and he nods.

"I'll see you around" he says walking off.

"Did that look like asking for nudes?" I ask Ned, doing the movement where you bring your hands down beside your crotch( like Deadpool does).

"Suck it" I say shutting my locker.

I walk out of the school, starting to make my way to the park where I was supposed to meet up with MJ do to the study guides.

I get to the empty park and set my bag on the bench and just sit there on my phone while I wait.

I get on Snapchat, posting a selfie of my smiling with the weather temperature and a filter and post it.

I hear wind and I look around, confused. I shake my head before I feel someone grabbing me from behind. I squirm, kicking my legs and arms trying to break free but i go limp as something is placed over my mouth and nose.

••••

I feel myself being brought back to reality as I slowly open my eyes, squinting them st the bright lights.

"Hello?" I croak out, confused as I look around to see Ned.

"Ned?" I ask and he looks at me with wide eyes.

I look at his arms to see them in handcuffs, along with mine.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"I-I don't know. I was in school and then this man came and grabbed me, that's all I remember" he says.

"What happened with you?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Your forehead is bleeding" he says and I shrug.

"Hell if I know. I was waiting in the park for MJ and he got me" I sigh, trying to kick the glass-looking thing.

"It's no use, I tried" he says and I sigh.

"Ahh have a nice nap?" I hear someone say and I squint to see past the blinding lights through the glass to see a man.

"Not particularly, I'm in hand cuffs" I say sarcastically.

"You'll be out of them soon" he grins.

"Granted you might be dead but you'll be out of them" he shrugs and I gulp, looking over at Ned in his glass box, cage thing.

"Look man maybe we can make a deal" I say and he looks at me, walking closer.

"What kind of deal could you possibly make with me?" He asks.