Nagito Komaeda x Busty!Reader - Falling Hard

A/N: Hello, everyone! Welcome to this oneshot book! Just to be clear, I will update this book until I either lose interest or something else happens. It won't be likely, though! Feel free to request any character from DGR1, SDGR, or DGR3. I will do 'Female Char x Reader', but unless it is specifically requested, I will resort to 'Female Char x Male Reader'. Same goes for yaoi oneshots.

I'm going to assume you all know what (y/n) means, and anything else that looks like that. So please enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this book. Danganronpa belongs to Kazutaka Kodaka. You belong to yourself.

-

Being the Ultimate Volleyball Star had its perks.

You made friends with everyone in the team you were placed on, and they all looked to you for game-winning plays. You adored the sport and were always anxious for the time came for people to start playing.

But it also had its drawbacks, such as...you.

You hated your size. You hated catching people staring at your chest, and you hated especially how you could never find a shirt that fit you in the right ways.

You couldn't hug people without smothering them with your breasts, you couldn't find cute bras in your size, and jumping hurt.

"Why, oh why, was I cursed with both large breasts and this talent?" You'd often groan to yourself.

And then came the first day of school.

You were late for your first class, running down the hallway with a bagel in your mouth.

"Crap, I'm late!" You chewed off a piece and stuffed the rest in your mouth, when all of a sudden, you tripped.

Your books went flying down the hallway, one smacking a girl in the back of the head, causing her to fall. You braced yourself for the inevitable pain.

When you hit the ground, you found it...softer than you remembered.

"Huh...?" You opened your eyes and looked down to see messy white hair and arms wrapped around your torso.

"Eeeek! I'm so sorry!" You exclaimed, pushing yourself off of him.

You noticed he looked a little dazed, but he managed to give you a smile.

"I guess it must be my lucky day, bumping into such a pretty girl." He said, and your cheeks heated up.

"A-are you really okay...?" You asked, helping him up.

"I'm perfectly fine, miss." He dusted himself off and handed you the books needed for your class. "(y/n) (l/n), the Ultimate Volleyball Star, right?"

"Y-yes. How did you know...?"

"One of my classmates always watches your games." He explained with a patient smile.

"Ah, sorry, I didn't catch your name." You accepted the book.

"You'd want to know the name of trash?" He smiled at you. "I can't refuse such a pretty girl's request. I'm Nagito Komaeda, the Ultimate Lucky Student."

"Oh, stop that. You aren't trash, Komaeda." You shook his hand and gave him a bright smile. "Thank you for helping me get my books. I'll see you later?"

"Sure, if you'd like."

You gave him a hug, mindful of your chest, and sprinted away once more, shouting a 'goodbye' to him from down the hall.

"STOP! RUNNING IN THE HALLS IS NOT ALLOWED IN A SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT!" The new Ultimate Hall Monitor, Kyotaka Ishimaru, shouted after her.