Requested Imagine #56: Daniella

Start from the beginning

"I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Why do you guys argue over who gets to be with me? I don't understand why the four of you argue about spending time with me. I'm not special at all, besides, I miss "Hollywood Ending.""

Hunter pulls over in the middle of nowhere and stops the car. He looks at you and you can't help but notice his beautiful blue eyes, "I met you before all of they did. I talked non-stop about you. I fell in love with you the first day I met you."

You look at him speechless. What exactly were you supposed to say? You had no clue. Right there in that moment, you knew that you loved him and that he was the one. The other three lads had fought over you hoping that you would love them but it obviously did no good. You feel his hot breath on your lips and his face is leaning towards yours. You decided to mimic the same actions as him. His lips gently touch yours and it's the most amazing feeling the world. Besides the fact that he's your first kiss, you feel perfect and whole. Everything's perfect in the world and the only thing most important right now is you and Hunter.

Hunter's phone suddenly buzzes, but continues kissing you. He obviously doesn't want to be bothered during this amazing moment that he's sharing with you. The buzzing from his pocket doesn't stop. He groans and gives you one final kiss before pulling back. You realize that you're both breathing heavily. He looks at his phone and you're curious to know who it is.

"They found us," he mumbles, "C'mon."

He takes off his seat belt, gets out of the car and opens the passenger's door. You take off your seat belt and hop out of the car, "C'mon. They're close." Who was they?

"They as in Niall, Austin, and Scotty," he answers as if reading your mind, "C'mon, we're gonna have to walk to where we're going."

You nod and don't argue with him. After an hour of walking through bushes, rocks, water, and tress, Hunter finally declares that the two of you have arrived. He quickly covers your eyes so you can't see anything at all. He's laughing the entire time and soon your laughter joins his. He moves his hands from your eyes and you slowly open your eyes to see the beautiful scenery.

"I was hoping you like it," he says.

"I love it," you say and quickly take off your shirt and jeans before jumping in the pool of water that was at the end of the waterfall. The cool water felt good against your skin. Hunter's laughing and soon he joins you in the water as soon as he takes off his shirt.

Scotty, Niall, and Austin won't find us here. The lads are probably looking around town for us.

You think to yourself. You felt at peace with yourself and you felt safe since you were with Hunter. It was like nothing else mattered in the world. You feel a pair of muscular arms being wrapped around and you realize that it's Hunter. You turn to face him and give a kiss on the cheek. He shakes his head 'no' and kisses you on the lips. Things quickly get heated and both of you are aware of what's happening right now.

"Are you sure about this, Dani?" Hunter asks and he pulls back to take a breath. You look at him and kiss him on the cheek. You nod your head 'yes.'

"I'm ready, Hunter," you say as you wrap your legs around his waist, "Please." He slowly, gently, and passionately places his lips on yours.

****

You wake up after hearing the baby crying beside you. Sleepily, you sit up and slide the baby into your arms, "Ssh, East."

"Is everything alright?" You hear Hunter groggily say, "How's Junior?"

"I think he has a temperature, that's all. Get some sleep, Hunt. You gotta be at the studio tomorrow," you say and he shakes his head.

"Naw, I know Dann will understand that I had to help my wife all night to make sure my kid didn't get sick anymore."

"I love Dann. He's pretty awesome," you randomly say.

"Dann's better than me?"

"No, of course. Niall, Scotty, and Austin are," you say with the best poker face that you can pull off. It doesn't work because you're suddenly laughing your head off, "I miss them."

"Even after arguing who would get to keep you," Hunter says with a small laugh.

"Hey! They've calmed down! They got families and all. The band Niall's in is pretty awesome, thirty tours, not mention, Scotty's has his twentieth tour coming up meanwhile Austin has his fifteenth. Then there's you, Mr. Over-Achiever who has to have fifty tours at the age of twenty-four with a one year old baby."

"So that makes me better than Dann right? Oh, don't forget that Scotty, Austin, Niall and my family are coming over for Thanksgiving."

"Sure, I guess that makes you better than Dann," you say as you get out of bed to get medicine for the baby in your arms. It was funny how a few years ago, the four lads were best friends, then they hated each other, and now they're closer than ever. Austin, Niall, Scotty, and Hunter would occasionally laugh about how they used to fight over you. During their free time, when they weren't in the studio or spending time with family, the four of them would come together as "Hollywood Ending" singing at high school events. Everything had changed over the years and you were pretty thankful for it. Imagine if you didn't end up with Hunter, you probably wouldn't have a baby boy in your arms right now.