Part 91

2 Month's Later

Normal Pov

Gemma and conor were doing great and their even more cute when they was before and conor makes her really happy and gemma has been spoiling the twins even more i've told her to stop but her excuse is if she see's it when she is out shopping and it's proper cute she has to buy it them. Lizzie has let marv look after his son alot more then she use to and her and oritse have been getting close so maybe they will go out soon but marv and jb are still single.

I woke up to a sharp pain then it went so i cuddled back up to ast and tried to get back to sleep and then it did it again so i shouted OUCH ast woke up and said what's up babe i replied i don't know but it really hurts ast please make it stop ast replied come on we are getting you to the hospital to get checked out because it won't be that because your not due yet ast quickly put some clothes on and quickly got my fluffy dressing gown and help put it on so i wouldn't get cold and then he helped me downstairs and into the car and drove to the hospital. 

We got their and ast told them what's wrong to the women at the desk and i got seen to straight away then the docter asked me what had happened so i told him he said you need to have the babies i replied their not due yet he replied ok i understand that but we really do need to take you to surgery. I said ast i'm really scared he kissed me and said i will be here for you when you get back i won't go any where i replied u promise u won't he replied i promise then they took me away to have the babies.

Ast's Pov

I need to call gemma and conor because gemma has been through the pregnacy so far like i have and i just want my brother here so i phoned them and with in 10 minutes they were here and they had come and found me gemma come upto my and said what's happened so i told her and she just started crying and said naomi and the babies are gonna be ok .I just broke down crying i said i don't know and i'm really scared because i can't lose naomi or are babies conor tried to comfort me by saying everything is gonna be fine but we don't know that and how hard it was to naomi to get pregnant and i just hope that it doesn't get taken all away from us because if it does i'm gonna be devastated.