Part 68

Normal pov 

We met them at the nightclub and he introduce his 2 friends that come 1 was call theo walcott and the other was called Kieran gibbs he was really cute. We made are we inside and me and bryony went and got are drinks then we found and table and waited for the lads to come over. 

Bryony so what do u think then I replied aaron seems really nice and so does kieran but the lad theo something doesn't sit right with me like he acts nice but is really a dick bryony laughed and said I will believe you because your always right about lads. 

4 hours later

We was having a good time bryony was getting along great with aaron theirs been a lot of flirting between them so I think they will start going on dates. I had been talking to kieran and he is really nice and he knows that I have a boyfriend and he is ok about it so we have just been talking like friends so he asked me what he was called so I said aston and he replied he is a lucky guy to have you as his girlfriend I replied thanks. 

I had only talked to theo a couple of times tonight and he didn't seem to be bad but he wasn't like aaron or kieran they were really nice. 

We was all drunk but we knew what we were doing. We was talking when I said I'm just gonna get a drink then theo said I will come with you and buy you a drink I replied ok thanks and bryony will you mind my bag for me she replied yeah sure. Then when we got to the bar and got are drinks after I had finished it he tried to make a move on me so I said stop it I have a boyfriend and I don't want you and I'm not cheating on my boyfriend. 

He then grapped my arm tight and pulled me to the corner just past the bar and pushed me against the wall forcefully I said stop it I don't feel well I feel light headed and really drunk he replied that's because I put something in your drink. Then he started putting his hands all over me so I tried pushing him off but he just pinned my hands above my head. At this moment the only person I wanted wasn't here. 

Ast pov

I was at home watching tv and thinking about if any of them lads would try something on with her and I know she wouldn't cheat on me because she only loves me. Then my phone went off and I saw it was naomi ringing me and a little smile appeared on my face so I answered it and this lads answered it and my heart dropped so I asked why he was on her phone so he told me why and I had to get to the night club as fast as I can because naomi needs me i ended the call and put my phone in my jeans pocket and grapped my car keys and headed to the night club hoping I would get their in time to save her.