Part 88

We had all go in to clothes that we didn't mind getting paint on then ast opened the paint tin and we put some paint in different stuff so we all didn't have to keep going back to the paint tin me and gemma was painting the girls walls and ast and conor were painting the boys walls after awhile we all had a break i could tell conor still liked gemma because he kept looking over at her then when she would look at him he would look away and gemma was doing the same thing. 

We had nearly finished painting but i was getting bored so i decided to throw a little paint on ast so he replied what did you do that for i replied i got bored and it was fun he replied was it really so what if i do this and he did the same then it turned into a paint fight then i thought this would be a good time to do something about gemma and conor so i pretend to fall into gemma and she fell into conors arms and then he moved the piece of hair that had fallen down out of her scruffy bun then they had a little moment staring into each others eyes so i said conor i can see you still really like gemma after that stupid mistake you did so why don't take her out and make it up to her and see where it goes from there conor replied i would but i don't think gemma likes me anymore gemma replied i did really like you still but it hurts still and i will let you make it up to me i wanna see what you would do he replied great i won't let you down i will do something special so are you busy tomorrow gemma replied no he replied great i will pick you up tomorrow i will txt you when i'm coming round she replied ok. 

We finished the rest of the painting then conor and gemma went to get the paint off them and me and ast went to get the paint off after i got all off the paint off i put my pjs on and headed down stairs into the living room and saw ast had changed to i cuddle up to him on the sofa and said i can't believe how fat i'm getting and i'm going to get even more fat how can you still think i look nice he kissed me and said you still look gorgeous and i love you with all my heart and your the mother of my children. We just stayed cuddled up for abit then i said babe i'm gonna go to bed because i'm tired but you don't have to come to bed because i know its still early he replied i don't mind coming up to bed now because i can cuddled up to you in bed and watch the tv i replied ok then i kissed him. I got into bed and got comfy then ast got in cuddled up to me and i watched tv with him till i fell asleep.