Part 55

I went back to mine got all his stuff he left here and then put in my car and then headed to his and when i did i got all my stuff that i left their and find my top that was his favourite and cut it up i never really like the top anyway then put my stuff in my car and then i went back inside his house to check i had not left anything then he came back with a smile on his face then come up to me and put his arms round me and said are you ok babe i replied no not really and is everything ok with lizzie and the baby he replied yer i've got a son and babe have you put on weight i replied yer that happens when your pregnant he replied stop joking your not i replied this is the first scan i had awhile ago he replied you could of used one of lizzie's old scans i lifted my hoodie and top up so you could see the bump i said do you still think i'm lying he replied no but you didn't have to get pregnant just to get my attention and see if i would love your baby more then lizzie's i replied i didn't but wow is that what you really think i would do i thought you knew me better then that he replied i do i'm just saying that because we haven't been spending much time together because i've been with lizzie i replied yer i saw you with lizzie at the hospital playing happy families but i don't think you was he replied yer i was really happy that i got to finally see my son and am i even the father of your baby i replied it's a good job your not because you won't want my baby he replied that's good because i don't want another baby i already have one with lizzie and that's enough.

I said why don't you go back to lizzie because you love her now not me which you said would never happen which you must of been lying about and you can be a little family now just you lizzie and ur son and i won't be getting in the way he replied i will and who's the dad i replied elliot at least he wants our baby and i thought i would tell you because i thought you would be happy about us having a baby but i was really wrong their so theirs nothing stopping you now with lizzie and here is your key back why don't you give it to lizzie he replied i will so i just walked out of his out and got into my car and drove home.

I got home and went into the living room and gemma and elliot were still their waiting for me to come back i sat next to gemma on the sofa and told her what happen at the hospital with him and lizzie and what just happen then at his house then she replied i can't believe that he said that he didn't want a baby with you because he has already got a son and he thought you were lying to him about being pregnant i replied i know i really did think he loved me and wanted a baby with me so when he asked me if it was his out of all my friends he knew me the most but i was wrong so because of how nasty he was being to me i said the baby wasn't his because i could see he didn't want our baby gemma replied so who did you say the father was i replied elliot that was the first thing that came into my head elliot replied it's ok i don't mind then laughed. Gemma pulled me into a hug and then said so what you gonna do i replied i'm still having the baby he will just not have anything to do with it because he said it his self gemma replied well i will be here for you when ever you need me then elliot said the same.