Part 28

2 Weeks Later 

Normal Pov 

Bryony had finally found a nice lad and had been going out with him for 2 weeks now which was great to see her really happy again after the hell she went through with dylan. Everything was going great with ast he had been proper sweet on the dates we had been having and if he asked me out i would say yes because i've seen a whole new side to him that i have not seen to him before he was coming round today so i'm gonna talk to him about what's going on.

After a while ast came round and was sat next to me on the sofa so i said where is this going me and you he started rubbing the back of his neck and said well errrm i replied you can tell me don't forget it's only me so what is it merrygold he replied well i was thinking cause it's going great will you be my girlfriend i replied can i ask you a quesion before i give you my answer he replied yer what's the question i replied ast i know you your relationship only last a week so i just wanna know if i go out with you will you get bored in a week because if you are i don't see the point in going out he replied i know that but with you it's different with you so if we do go out i hope it's for a long time i replied aww and yer i will go out with you.

He had a big smile on his face when i said i would go out with him which made me smile to. I said you can move closer to me and can put your arm around me he replied yer i just can't believe your finally my girl i giggled then instead of him moving closer i did he put his arm around the side of my waist just before i put my head on his chest i said do you want to stay tonight he replied yer i would really like that i replied well if you stay i don't think we will be getting much sleep he replied what are you talking and are you saying us having sex i replied yer i am plus i wanna see you naked he kissed me then said you have seen me without my clothes on i replied yer i've seen you just in ur boxers but i wanna see what's underneath your boxers he replied oh really with a cheeky smile on his face then he said i wanna see you naked to i kissed him and said you will later. 

We started watching tv but that did not last long cause he started ticking me i said will you stop it he replied i don't want to i replied well you need to cause i want something to eat then he said while your making yours you can make me some i started laughing and said your proper cheeky and i'm not cooking tonight i'm getting a take away he replied ok i wil get something to.