Part 35

I was getting ready i got changed i was straighting my hair when ast showed up coming through my bedroom door looking sexy i put my straighter down because i knew what he was gonna do he put his hand round my waist and said you look gorgeous babe i can't believe we have been going out 2 months and your still my girl i laughed and said i know and you need to let go of me so i can do my make up he replied you don't need to put any on i replied thanx but i want to so he let go of me and went downstairs and waited for me while i was doing my make up. I checked that i had everything in my bag then went downstairs and marv and lizzie was ready then ast said are you ready i replied yer now lets go get drunk and have a good time.

4 Hours Later

We were are pissed and we was sat down drinking and was talking about the best person we have been with that's good in bed marv said lizzie and i said ast was amazing in bed and he had a cheeky smile on his smile and said aww thanx babe then he kissed me and pulled me closer to him and put one arm around my waist then lizzie said i agree with you naomi i looked at her shocked and said what are you talking about lizzie you don't know what ast like in bed she replied i do i've slept with him i replied you haven't your lying if you have when she replied i'm not ask ast and it was before you were together i turned to ast tears filling up in my eyes and said is it true you fucked my best friend and didn't tell me before we got together he looked at me with regret in his eyes i pulled away from him and said omg it's true how could you do that to me ast said we were not together and i didn't wanna lose you because i finally had a shot to be with you i replied i'm only a little mad at you fucked my best friend only because we was not together but you to lied to me and marv all this time did you have a good laugh at me and marv behind are backs and one of my friends warned me that they heard you talking about it and they told me but i didn't belive them because i thought you would never hurt me and how could you cheat on marv lizzie. I said marv can i talk to you over their please lizzie and ast said i don't think that's a good idea your both upset and would do something to hurt us i shouted back I WOULD NOT FUCK MY BESTFRIENDS BOYFRIEND then me and marv walked off.

I said marv how could they do that to us he replied i don't know i thought lizzie loved me i replied i thought she did to and i thought ast loved me so i'm gonna go away somewhere for 2 weeks with a friend just to get away from this for abit marv replied yer me to i think we should say we are going away somewhere for 2 weeks together and let them worry i replied nice idea then we headed back to them. 

Click on External Link to see outfits