Part 44

2 Week Later 

Normal Pov

I had a great away for 2 weeks with gemma and with elliot and me and elliot only slept together once and the rest of the holiday we were just friends and after ast's txt which i only replied to one was making me want to sort things out with him so i put my suitcase in the hall and got in my car and headed to ast. 

I got their and looked through my bag and i still had the key he gave me when we were going out so i let my self in and i think after them txt's he will want to see me so i looked downstairs and he was not their so i went upstairs because i thought he was either sleeping or upset in his room. I got to his bedroom and knocked on his door and know one answered so i walked in thinking he must be asleep that's why he did not hear me knock but how wrong i was i had walked in on ast and lizzie having sex and that use to be me with ast but i guess things changed so i shut his bedroom door and walked down the stair hearing that they had slept together was bad enough but now i have the image in my head now and it was like when me and ast were together i never wanted to think about him being with another girl because he was mine but i think would want lizzie now that i think about it even more because why would he go back and do the thing that hurt me in the first place. 

I was just about to open the front door then ast place his hand on it so it wouldn't open and when i looked he had only his boxers on he said why are you round i replied after thinking and your txts i wanted to sort things out but hey don't stop me from you fucking lizzie i will go now so you can go carry on he replied you really want to sort things out with me i replied yer but i guess you don't anymore and have moved on so are you and lizzie going out now don't blame you because you did say she was better then me anyway i'm going to go he replied no i'm not going out with lizzie and i have not moved on and i do want to sort things out i replied well tell me when your not thinking with your dick and we can talk he replied please now that your here will you stay so we can sort things out cause if you go i'm scared that you won't come back i replied theirs one problem to that lizzie is waiting in your bed for you he replied ok wait their then he went upstairs.

I was about to go when lizzie come downstairs and then left then ast said you can't tell me nothing happen with you and elliot on that holiday i replied ok me and elliot slept together once so i can't really be mad at you for what you just did so i guess i forgive you for what happen before you broke my heart he replied aww i'm sorry if i broke your heart i'm gonna try make it up to you and does this mean were back together i replied no it doesn't we are just friends and then we can see how it goes ok he replied ok that's better then nothing are doing anything tomorrow we could just go out for something to eat just as friends i replied i like that and i had missed you he replied i really missed you to then i hugged him then said see you tomorrow when i look back he had a little smile on his face.