Part 45

1 Months Later 

Normal Pov

Everything was back to normal if you could call it that me and ast were friends again and so are me and elliot. Me and lizzie were slowly getting back to friends i didn't really see bryony because so was all loved up with jay and the last time i talk to her jay had asked her to marry him which she said yes to which i was really happy about because its the happiest i've seen her with a lad and he deserves bryony because he is a really nice guy and gemma was back in my life which meant more going out drinking and she keept trying to find me a guy and i said i still wanted to be single for awhile. I was going round to ast today because he wanted to hang out.

Aston's Pov

Me and naomi are finally getting along again and finally friends so maybe more soon and i really hadn't really seen lizzie that much since it all happened again. Lizzie came round before and told me that she was pregnant which was a shocker but i was kinda happy that i was gonna be a dad but should i tell naomi but if i don't and she finds out through someone else it will hurt her again because of what happen the first time so i asked her to come round so we could hang out but i was gonna tell her.

Naomi had come round and we had been having a laugh and talking then i said i've got something to tell you and when i tell you their will be no chance we will ever get back together which really hurts me to think about because when i was with you i was the happiest i've ever been naomi put her hand onto of mine and said ast what is it i replied lizzie is pregnant naomi replid yer and why would that mean anything to do if we get together i replied i'm the father of lizzie's baby then naomi didn't say anything then she fainted. 

I tried to get her back and said naomi are you ok she replied as well as i can be and i wish it didn't change anything between us getting back together but it does i replied i understand but can i ask why she replied it does change things because if we did get back together and have a baby together it would never be your first born your first born would be to lizzie's baby and i know we are friends again but it's gonna be to hard to see you with lizzie and be happy with your baby so i think it's best that we should not be in each other lives anymore but at least we don't hate each other i replied no you can't live my life you always cheer me up when i'm upset she replied i know you cheer me up to but it's for the best then she kissed me and said i hope you have a nice life and do what ever you want to do in your life i could see she was trying to hold back her tears but i can't so i just let my tears go down my face then said if your really gonna go please can i have one last kiss she replied ast please don't make this harder for me then it already is i replied please that's all i ask because i know you won't stay in my life if i ask you to. I walked up to her and kissed her for the last time  and hugged her and i really didn't wanna let her go but i had to because i understand where she is coming from.