Part 2

Me and lizzie hated getting early and especially for college. Me and lizzie had just finished are brews and lizzie was talking about marv then she asked me if i was gonna see dylan this weekend i replied yer he is coming down because we have not seen each other for ages because we both have been busy she replied ok do i have to be nice to him i replied yer he is really nice and he makes me happy but i don't get why you don't like him she replied i just don't like him and i don't trust him how do you know when he is in bolton that he is not cheating on you with a girl up where he lives i replied he wouldn't do that and i trust him. 

We got up and headed upstairs i went into my bedroom and went into my walk in closet which had all my clothes,shoes and bags in and lizzie went into the second biggest room which she had claimed as her bedroom now which made me laugh cause that's the room she always sleeps in when she is here which is most of the time and like mine lizzie's room had a walk in closet which had most of her clothes, bags and shoes in because we go shopping alot so she leaves all her stuff here and like in my bedroom her room had an on suite bathroom aswell the other spare rooms were just normal bedrooms.

I got changed did my hair and make up . I was putting all my college shit in my bag and my brush and make up bag just incase i need them. Lizzie came walking in with her bag that probably had the same stuff as mine did and she was changed aswell. Then we got into my car and drove to college.

We got to college and met up with bryony, marv and ast and started talking. Lizzie went straight up to marv and kissed him so i started talking to bryony for abit then it was time to go to are first lesson which me and lizzie had maths just great first day back and we have math's first thing in the morning i could not be arsed with it so i said boys you going to make your way to your first lesson or you gonna stay out here for abit longer lizzie replied great idea we will go in abit because like you said it's only maths. Bryony had left to go to her first lesson so while lizzie and marv was all loved up i said so ast who's your latest girl your going out with he replied the same blonde hair big boobs quite dopey the easy type of girl i replied are you ever gonna be with a girl that last more then a week he replied if i found the right girl then it might happend and loving your top. Me and lizzie decided 20 minutes that we would finally go to maths.

We got to maths and the teacher turned round to see who it was. Me and lizzie was shocked to see it was a hot lad that was the teacher today because we normally had and old dude. He then said your late lizzie replied yer i know i can tell the time i don't need to tell me i just started laughing. He said so you think it's funny turning up late and i don't think what your wearing is appropriate for college lizzie said lighten up man i think what naomi is wearing is nice i replied thanx lizzie and i laughed because what lizzie said was funny. He just looked at us annoyed and said lizzie and naomi if that is your real name go sit down so i go carry on.

Click on External Link to see outfit