Part 29

We had finished are food and i was coming back into the livingroom and put the drinks on the table then ast pulled me down onto his lap the kissed me then said that's much better i kissed him back then i started teasing him and he told me to stop so i said i don't want to then i carried on after abit he said please will you stop it i got off his lap and sat next to him . I leaned over to get my drink when ast said why did you just teased me and then you carried on when i asked you to stop i replied it was fun and you didn't stop when i asked you to stop ticking me he started laughing then said come back here i wanna show you something i sat back down on his lap and what do you want to show me and i must of turned you on before because i can feel your dick against me he replied yer you did and i wanted you to see what you do to me i kissed him then said i can help you out with that he knew what i meant because he had a big cheeky smile on his face then he kissed me passionately but before things got to heated i said do you wanna see my new lingerie i bought he had a cheeky smile on his face and said yer i really do i replied ok stay here and i will go put it on then i will shout you when i have it on to come up. 

I went upstairs and went into my bedroom and got changed then i shouted ast to come upstairs it made me laugh because i could here him running up the stairs. He came into the bedroom and his jaw hit the floor so i said what do you think he replied it's to sexy i replied so i don't look ok in it he replied no your to sexy in it you have to take it off i giggled and said so you like it then he replied i love it but it needs to come off and i can help you with that. 

Click on External Link to see outfit