Part 31

We had got up because someone was at the front door so before i went downstairs ast said to me last night was beyond amazing i still can't believe your my girl i giggled then kissed him and said yer i am your girl. I got downstairs and opened the front door and opened it then i felt ast's arms snake around my waist then i looked to see who it was and it was lizzie. I said hey lizzie what's up she replied i was gonna ask how things with ast was going but i don't know you to tell me because your in his top and got nothing else on and he is just in his boxer plus you both have big smiles on your face so i'm guessing everything is great ast replied yer it is cause naomi is now my girl. 

I looked at lizzie and her face was unsure / worried when ast told her i'm his girl now so i said what's up with you lizzie you were alright till ast just told you me and him are going out she replied it's nothing don't worry about it i replied ok and is their something you wanted to do today lizzie replied no i'm spending the day with marv and bryony is spending the day with her boyfriend so what are you guys doing i replied i don't know yet might just stay in ast replied what a great idea then we don't have to get clothes on and we will be alone then lizzie said i don't really wanna know what you get up to in detail then lizzie said bye then went. 

I shut the front door and turned around to face ast and he pined me against the front door and started kissing my kneck i said i need to go out and get something he replied i already have condom's i replied well you didn't use one of them last night he replied yer sorry about that i just wanted you their and then because i did not want anything to ruin it like someone knocking at the door or phoning i laughed then kissed him then said it's ok don't worry about it i wanted you to and the reason i need to go out is so i can get something to cook us later he replied ok but when you get back your clothes are coming off again i laughed then said ok. I went upstairs got some clothes on and got my bag and headed out while i was out i bumped into.