Part 14

Bryony's Pov

I had been out partying with some of my other friends because lizzie was with marv and naomi was staying at elliot last night and i didn't know where ast was so that's why i went out with my other friends and the are just as bad as lizzie and naomi. While i was out drinking last night i was dancing with this really hot lad after awhile we decided to sit at the bar and talk and i found out that his name was dylan which i didn't pay much attention to because i was drunk then we went back to mine and then things got very heated. I woke up and saw the lad next to me and he said morning last night was fun we should do it again i replied yer last night was fun and what about right now he replied really you wanna right now i replied that's what i said and just as things were getting heated my mum walks in while i'm on top of him naked my mum said bryony what are you doing he replied what do you think we was about to have sex my mum said what has gotten into you your a good girl you don't do stuff like this i replied if you wanna talk mum i will be down in a minute she replied fine then walked out of my bedroom. 

I got of him and he said what are you doing i thought we was gonna carry on i replied i can't now i've gotten go down and see what she wants i got changed into http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38254677 then it hit me i looked at the lad in bed and it was naomi's ex dylan i didn't think of his name and why it sounded like someone i knew and why he look liked someone i use to know. I turned round and said get dressed and get out he replied why have you changed now you was nice to me before i replied i just realise that your naomi's ex dylan he replied oh yer i am i knew you was naomi's friend that's why i started to talking and dancing with you and plus your hot then he said i wonder what naomi would say if she found out i replied you wouldn't dare and plus naomi will not believe you if you told her he replied i know that and don't you think i would not get proof i replied you haven't got anything to show naomi he walked up to me and got his phone out of his pocket and showed me all these pictures with us i replied how dare you take them pictures he laughed and said what is it worth for me not to show naomi these pictures i replied what is it you want he replied i've not decided yet so i have put my number in your phone so i will phone or txt you when i have decided i shout GET OUT NOW he smirked then walked downstairs and left.

I went into the kitchen and my mum said what has gotten into you sleeping with that lad and your not even going out with him and why are you dressing like that and your outfit is not appropriate your skirt is to short if you bend over you will be able to see your arse and you will be giving lads the wrong idea about you and you better get out of this bad girl mood because your gonna turned naomi and lizzie into bad girls and their not their sweet and really good girl after she had said that i could not stop laughing. She looked annoyed at me then said it's not funny to be sleeping around with lads that you don't care about i replied that's not what i'm laughing at she replied well what is it then i replied you think naomi and lizzie are good girls their far from that she looked really annoyed now and said don't lie about lizzie and naomi not being good girl it is not nice to lie i replied i'm not lizzie is always with marv and at his getting up to all sorts of stuff and naomi is fucking her maths teacher that's not what good girls do and like i said their not good girls she replied i told you not to lie now go to your room now i replied nar i'm not i think i'm gonna go out with my mates bye.

Click on External Link to see outfit