Part 26

Today was the day me and ast had are first date he wouldn't tell me where we was going just that i had to be ready before 7:30pm. Lizzie and bryony had come over to mine to help me decide on a outfit we was looking through my wardrobe i said why can't i find something nice lizzie replied everything you have is nice i replied thanx but i have to look nice and girls why am i nervous it's only ast lizzie replied you will look nice in what ever you wear and you may have stronger feelings for ast that you didn't know about i replied i guess your right. I got ready then straighten my hair and put some make up on. 

20 Minutes

Ast turned up looking the sexiest i've ever seen him he had a white shirt with the 3 top buttons undo with grey pants he walked up to the front door which was open and when he saw me all he did was stare at me biting his lip so i said what does it not look ok he replied words can't say how gorgeous you look i kissed him on the cheek and said thanx you look really gorgeous aswell after i said that he had a big smile on his face.

We got in his car and he said their is something i need to tell you i replied ok what is it he replied i'm really nervous i want everything to perfect i replied aww ast i'm nervous to and i'm sure everything will turn out fine. We got there and ast opened the car door for me i got out and as he turned round to shut the car door i could not help but stare at his sexy cute arse he turned back round to face me and said why were you staring at my arse i replied cause it's cute and sexy he laughed then said thanx then we went into this posh restaurant  and the girl said what name is it please ast replied it's aston merrygold then the girl said right this way we got to are table and it was in the corner and it was made all romatic with candles and their was a bunch of red roses in a vase on the table. Wow ast was not lying when he said the night had to be perfect he even pulled my chair out for me so i could sit down the this waitress came up to us then started flirting with ast.