Part 76

2 Weeks Later

Bryony's Pov

I hadn't really seen aaron or kieran since what happened with theo because I didn't really feel safe when he was around. I would talk on the phone with aaron and txt him which was nice because apart from his dickhead friend arron and kieran were really nice so aaron had txt me before asking if him and kieran could come round to mine today so I said that they could come round. 

Normal Pov

Me and ast having been trying for a baby but nothing so far but were still trying it wasn't this hard to get pregnant last time when I was pregnant with esme. I'm gonna go round to bryony's to see if she is in and see what's she is doing today. I was half way to bryony's house when I could feel that someone was following me so I looked behind me and I saw theo my heart started beating really fast I ran the rest of the way to bryony's then I looked behind me and he was gone maybe I just imagined it. I knocked on bryony's front door and she answered and told me to come in so I did and went into the living room where aaron and kieran were sat on the sofa's then they sat we will go if you don't feel safe I replied no it's ok its not your fault your friend is a dickhead and kieran will you please come over to me he come over to me and I hugged him and he said what was that for I replied ast told me that you phone him to come save me so thanks for that he replied your welcome your a really nice girl and you didn't deserve what he was doing. I sat next to kieran and bryony and aaron sat on the other sofa then we all started talking. 

I got home and ast was already back and was sat down on the sofa so I sat down next to him and cuddled up to him then he said what did you do today I replied I went round to bryony's and aaron and kieran were their they are really nice he replied aww ok I'm glad you had a good day how about we go out for something to eat I replied yer sounds get I will need to get changed though and how did it go with the boys he replied yer it went well in the studio today and they really wanna meet you I replied aww ok and not yet maybe when everything has got back to normal he replied what's up theirs something your not telling me I replied I think I saw theo following me when I was half way to bryony's but it might just have been my mind playing tricks on me he replied if you see him again tell me got a little closer to him and said I will do.