Part 3

Lizzie's Pov

We had just finished are math's lesson with are hot new teacher just because i'm marv does not mean i can't look and the hot new teacher of as me and naomi call him mr hottie. He asked me and naomi to stay behind to talk about are behaviour and how naomi was dressed so we did. Naomi said what's wrong with how i dress he replied it's not appropriate for college naomi then bent over and said i'm i being a bad girl maybe i need spanking then naomi stood back up and we both started laughing then naomi said chill it was only a joke. Me and naomi saw that he was getting annoyed so we said see you next time we have math's sexy then we walked out laughing. I said what made you do and say that because the reaction on his face was priceless it was so funny naomi replied i thought it would be funny to see his reaction i replied you are bad she replied you are just as bad and i love being naughty it's more fun but like we do if we are going out with someone we do not cheat on them. We then headed to are second class with was childcare which we had for 2 hours.

We had just finish are 2 hour class and met up with the boys and bryony. I went back up to marv and he kissed me and put his arm around me and ast had a girl that everything about her was totally fake like his usual type of girl. As much as i hate to say this naomi what day and what time is dylan coming down this weekend naomi replied he txt me before saying he can't wait to see me so instead of coming down on saturday dinner time he is coming down on friday.

Ast said why are you still with that prick naomi she replied it's none of your business and do i say anything about you having a different girl with you everyweek no so shut up because you can't say anything. After what naomi just said to him he shut up and did not say anything else i really wanted to laugh at what naomi just said but i did not. Marv pulled me close to him and kissed me then said what do you want for your dinner i replied i not really bothered. Naomi's phone started ringing so she didn't want anything to eat then answered her phone and said she will catch up with us later so i said ok txt me where you are and i will meet up with you she replied ok will do then walked of. Marv and ast both asked who do you think phoned her i replied it's probably dylan wanting to talk to her and probably wants to sort out wot their doing this weekend because they have not seen each other for awhile marv replied as much as i don't like dylan he does seem to make naomi happy i replied aww that's sweet babe then kissed him. Ast started laughing saying i don't get why she is with him she can do so much better and i bet he cheats on her when he is back home in bolton without telling naomi and making sure she doesn't find out bryony replied you don't know that and can't you just be happy for her.