Part 86

Me and gemma had been in a few shops and got more baby clothes and was about to get something to eat so we started walking and half way to get something to eat gemma bumps into this lad and when he looked up it was ast i said do you mind it makes it hard for me to stay out of your life like you asked when you bump into us he replied ermmm ok sorry about that i will get going then but gemma decided it was a good idea to grap his arm and stop him i replied what are you doing she replied sorting this out because you miss him and he misses you i replied he doesn't miss me or love me he has told me. Gemma looked at ast and said didn't get me txts he replied yer i did i come out to talk to naomi but i can see she doesn't want to talk to me and that i've hurt her i replied yer you have hurt me and it's just like last time you got me pregnant and then changed your mind about having a baby with me then walked out of my life so now you have done it twice now well done then i started to walk off gemma said where are you going i replied to get something to eat and to be away from him because he is not sorry. 

I was sat down eating something to eat when gemma and ast came and sat down on the same table i was on i said what do you want aston he replied i'm sorry i was wrong to say all them nasty things and i didn't mean that txt either i was just angry so i said i didn't love you which i lied because i still do i want to us to me and family like we planned i replied so why has it took you 2 weeks to say that to me he replied i don't know i guess i was angry at first then thought that i've hurt you and you won't want me to be with you anymore and it was best i don't bother you but when gemma txt me twice reminding me that i was so stupid and fuck up about not being in esme gemma reminded me that i have a second chance and i shouldn't fuck this one up then i realised how stupid i have been so if you want me back i would love for me to be yours again i didn't say anything. I got up and hugged gemma and said thanx i guess were even now i stuck up for you and you sorted out things with me and ast then ast said does that mean were back together please i giggled and said come here i've missed you and how could i not want you the twins and you are my world he come sat next to me and said you and the twins are my world to i'm sorry then he put his hand on the bump.

Then gemma said see how cute you to are together and your babies are gonna be cute to i replied thanks and that's enough buying baby clothes for the twins today she laughed and said i'm going be their auntie i'm suppose to spoil them i just laughed and finished what i was eating then ast said why you eating that i didn't think you liked that i replied i don't but the babies do he laugh and said ok then gemma went and got him and her self something to eat.