Part 7

Lizzie's Pov

Naomi is making me laugh in maths with our teacher i wonder if she will carry on annoying him when she has to go back at the end of college. We had just finish are english lesson and now we were going to bryony's for dinner but marv and ast was not coming because that would not help with us pretending to be good girls and all. Me and naomi met up with bryony and went to get changed after we got changed we put are normal clothes in our bags. We got changed then we got into naomi's car and headed to bryony's.

We had been at bryony's for awhile now and we had something to eat. Naomi and bryony were talking and i was txting marv and said

Me and the girls will back soon to see you then go to are lesson's we have just got to put are good girl act because bryony's mum has just come so see you later x 

I put my phone into my bag and then bryony's mum came into the livingroom and said hello lizzie and naomi how are you me and naomi both replied were good thanx. Then bryony's mum said do you girls have a boyfriends i replied yer i do he is very good then bryony's mum said ok just make sure he does not use you for sex i replied oh he doesn't we haven't had sex yet bryony's mum replied well that's good i always knew you were good girl. Then she asked naomi how about you have you got a boyfriend f naomi replied i did but i found out that he was cheating on me so i broke up with him bryony's mum replied aww he doesn't deserve a good girl like you naomi replied aww thanx it was because i'm a good girl he cheated on me bryony's mum replied well at least your not a bad girl that has sex with lads for the fun and you will find a good lad. Bryony said mum me and the girls need to get back to college otherwise we will be late then get done her mum replied ok nice meeting you girls again.

When got into naomi's car and me and naomi was laughing so much and said i can't believe your mum bryony still believes were good girls bryony replied i know but you girls were convicing and lizzie have you and marv really not had sex yet i replied yer i just said that because i'm a good girl when were at yours and your mum's their. Bryony said good idea for what you did and it's easily done because my mum still thinks i have not had sex yet which you girls know i have. Then we headed to college again.

Click on External Link to see outfits