Part 72

Normal Pov

We got to bryony's and she opened the door and we went in and into the living room and sat down on the sofa so I said ast told me you have my bag she replied yeah I will go get it now. She come back and give it me and said how are you today I replied still feel like shit but I'm ok she replied aww ok I'm here if you need me I replied aww thanx and I better get going I've got to go meet up with lizzie to see what she wants to say she replied ok bye then we left bryony's house. 

We got to the little cafe in the shopping centre and lizzie was already their with her little boy in the pram so we walked up to her and sat down on the chairs facing them ast went to get are brews. 

I said so what is it you want to say she replied I'm sorry that I ruined your life by thinking my son was ast and for splitting you to up and he not wanting your little girl because he already thought he had a child I replied ok I can tell your sorry so what's your little boys name she replied harley. 

Ast then came back with mine and his brew and said so what you girl talking about I replied we were just sorting things out then harley started crying so she picked him up and cheered him up then put him on her lap and said so are we friends again I replied yer we are then I starting drinking my brew. 

Then ast starting playing with harley like he wish it was his so I said ast do you ever wish that he was yours he replied yer I do because then I would have a baby who's alive I replied fucking low blow ast do you know what fuck you and bye lizzie we should go out some time with out him then I walked off. As I got out of the shopping centre I bumped into someone. 

I looked up and it was elliot and he had changed so much since I had last seen him. He looked up at me and said sorry I will get out of your way I've stayed out of your life like you said I replied I'm sorry for that can we go back to yours and talk and sort things out he replied yeah sure then we headed to his. 

We got to his and I sat down on the sofa while he went and made us both a drink his place had changed so much since I last was in it. He came back into the living room with both drinks and give me mine then he sat down on the sofa I took a slip of my drink then he said so what was it you wanted to talk about I replied I'm sorry I know it wasn't you fault I was just in shock that my daughter had died he replied its ok don't worry about it I know you were in shock and would hate me if I stay in your life I replied thanks for that then I put my drink down on the table and moved closer to him and give him a hug. 

I said so what have you been up to since I last saw you he replied nothing really pretty boring since I don't have you in my life I replied aww I'm with ast now but we can be friends again if you want he replied yer I would like that do you want to stay for something to eat just as friends I replied I would like that.