Part 27

I thought he was gonna flirt back but he didn't he just said what drink and starter he wanted then said babe what do you want so i told her what i wanted then she walked away in a mood. Ast said sorry i just wanted her to stop flirting with me so i gave her the impresstion that your my girlfriend when your not i replied it's ok if i'm being honest i actually wanted to see what you would do cause you would normally flirt back he replied i know i would normally but theirs no need cause the most amazing girl that i want is sat facing me then are starter come.

We had finished are starter and main course and now we was waiting for our desert then ast said i'm sorry if it's not going well for you i put my hand in his and said it's more then good it's perfect and i never knew you were such a romatic and do you do this with every girl you date because when i see you with a girl your a player he replied yer i'm a player with them girls and i only do this if i really like a girl and why is your hand in mine i replied i don't know it just feels right he had a big smile on his face and said it feels great aswell then are deserts came.

We had finished are deserts and ast wouldn't let me pay half of the bill. We was walking back to his car and i could not help but stare at his cute little arse again then when we got up to his car and he was opening the car door for me i touch his arse and he then turned round and had a cheeky smile on his face and said what did you do that for i replied it's to cute not to plus i wanted to then i kissed him then got into his car and when he got in the other side of his car he still had a cheeky smile on his face while he drove back to mine. 

We got to mine and he said i guess i will see you tomorrow i replied are you sure you don't want to come in he replied i would love to but i know lizzie and bryony will want to know how it went so i will let you girls talk and i will see you tomorrow if you want me to come round i replied of course i want you to then i kissed him he said what was that for i replied for an amazing night he replied i'm glad you had a really good night.