Part 56

Gemma's Pov

I couldn't believe how nasty aston had been to naomi yesterday he had really hurt her and all this with aston is not good for the baby and I know naomi would probably be mad at me for doing this but aston needs to know the baby is his and how much he has hurt naomi. 

I got to aston's and knocked on the front door and he answer and said what do you want I replied I need to talk to you he replied ok and I walked in the hall. I said why was you so nasty to naomi yesterday I thought you loved her he replied I do just not as much as I use to and I like my son and naomi won't understand that I have to be with lizzie sometimes because of my son and its not like I'm the father of her baby I replied that's where your wrong naomi lie and said it wasn't yours because she knew you wouldn't want your baby any way he replied well it doesn't change anything I don't want any other children I replied so your telling me that you don't want naomi or even your daughter he replied I don't want naomi anymore things have changed between us and wait I'm gonna be having a daughter I replied yer things have changed between you and naomi because you fucked her best friend and got her pregnant and now naomi having your baby you don't want her now that's fuck up because what naomi has told me about you and how much you to love each other I would of thought you would be really happy with naomi having your baby.

Aston just stood their thinking I said so what you gonna do are you gonna be a dick and not want anything to do with naomi and your daughter or are you gonna go say sorry to naomi and support her he replied like I said to her I don't want another baby I'm happy with my first born son I replied oh so that's how it is because lizzie's is your first born you only want her not naomi's and by what I hear lizzie's baby was a mistake but yours and naomi was made because you love each other he replied so what like I said I don't want anything to do with naomi's baby and you can go back and tell naomi this what you have tried to do didn't work I replied naomi doesn't know I'm here I'm only here because she is my best friend and you have really hurt her and that's not good for your daughter he replied she is not my baby and I didn't hurt her I was just saying what I think I slapped him and said is it to hard to admit that you are going to have a daughter he replied yer it is because I don't want another child I'm only 20 I replied just wow you really are a dick naomi is only 20 aswell but she is now having your baby which you don't want so she is already a single mum how do you think that makes her feel and if she didn't have me I'm scared to think what she would do he replied yeah but she will be a great mum and she won't be a single mum elliot will be their I replied yer he will he is man enough to support her even tho he knows its not his now that's a man your just a little boy who doesn't take responsibility for what he has done. Then I just walked out of his house and then went to naomi's she answered I could see she was still really upset about it we was sat down on the sofa then I said don't hate me but I told aston it was his then I told her what else had happened then naomi replied I don't hate you I love you your always sticking up for me and being their for me I replied it's ok I'm always gonna be here for you and I love you to then we both laugh which was a good sign.