Part 43

I woke up with elliot next to me in bed then i look around and it was not my hotel room it was elliots then he woke up and said do you regret what happened last night i replied no like i said it's only a bit of fun he replied i'm glad you do not think it was a mistake because i loved it and it was bettter then i remembered it i giggled and said same and do you know that picture you have as your background on your phone he replied yer i'm not changing it because it makes me smile when i look at it i replied oh i guess you don't want a new pic together he replied well this picture was when we were together but were not and we was happy in this one i replied it's only a picture i thought you would like a new one but it doesn't matter anyway i need to go back to mine room and get changed then ring gemma and see if she wants to come to my room for a chat then i went to get out of bed when he replied i'm sorry i just love that picture but we are in bed with no clothes on i replied that's what this cover is for he replied i forgot how naughty you are but i still love it then he took a picture then kissed me then i said i do have to go get changed he replied no just yet i wanna be next to you like this because i might not get to again i laugh then kissed him then just just stayed their next to him for awhile. 

Then i got up and got my clothes on then said i will see you later he replied ok can't wait i then walked out of his room and into mine and got in the shower then got changed then i had told gemma what room i was in so she come and we was sat on the sofa and she said so spill who is that hottie you kissed this night i replied he was my ex but were friends again plus he is a really nice guy apart from when he cheated on me with one of my close friends she replied ok so how did you meet him i started laughing and said he was my maths teacher in college gemma said you have got more naughty then when i use to know you i laughed and said yer but it more fun and where do you live now she replied i live in london now i replied no way since when she replied about 5 months i replied that's great we can hang out more now. Then my phone went off and it was ast txting again saying

Hey i don't know if you got my last txt and if you did it's ok that you didn't reply cause i bet your still upset with me Axx

I felt tight not txting him back so i replied 

Hey yer i did get your last txt but i didn't wanna reply and im still thinking about if we should sort things out when i get back xx

He replied 

Oh ok i hope you say you will because i still love you so much hopefully i'm your ast again if we sort things out Axxx

Gemma said who was that you were txting i replied ast my ex gemma replied i thought that lad was your ex i replied yer elliot is my ex but then i went out with aston but then something happend so i decided to break up with him and there was a reason to this holiday gemma asked what the something that happend was so i told her then she said really but what he is doing trying to get you to listen to him does seem he really does regret it and really wants you back i replied i guess your right and he is a really nice cheeky guy apart from that what he did gemma said so when you get back talk to him and sort things out because by how you talk about him you still love him i replied i do and i think i will sort things out with him when i get back. Gemma said how about we go out for something to eat i replied sounds like a great idea then we went out for something to eat and elliot come with us to.