Part 53

I got to elliot and i could not stopping smiling i really had missed ast and i was happy that me and ast are back together cause he is the only lad i want. I knocked on elliot's front door and he opened and said hey babe you feeling better today i replied yeah i need to talk i think we should break up because it doesn't feel the same as when we went out the first time he replied is it because you miss ast and want to be with him i replied yer i really do miss him cause i really love him he replied yer i can see you really miss him and love him so i understand so can we still be friends cause i love you and that's not gonna change i hugged him then said yer we can thanx for understanding i love that about you he replied it's ok i only wanna see you happy so go find him and tell him you still love him and want him back i kissed him on the cheek then said thanx then walked back to my car and headed home to get some clothes then got back into my car and headed back to ast.

I got ast and said me and elliot have broke up now ast kissed me and said great your mine again i just giggled then we sat down on the sofa and cuddled up like we use to and it just felt right.

We was in bed and he hand his arm around the side of my waist then said do you wanna go shopping today i replied yer we haven't done that for ages he replied yer we haven't then he kissed me i got out of bed wearing his top then as i went to walk away he slapped my arse. I went to the bag i had brought with me and went into the bathroom and got changed put his top on the chair then saw that he was ready so he come up to me and put his hand in mine then we went downstairs and out the door and get in his car and headed to the shopping centre.

Click on External Link to see outfit