Part 67

Bryony's Pov

I don't get how naomi could do that with him just talk to him without being shy and then when started talking he seem's really nice and when he ask for my number i was shocked so i give it him and then he had to go so when he did naomi said that she could see that he liked me and i knew i can trust her when it comes to boys because when she first met jay she knew how much i meant to him and that he would treat me right which she was right he did. I told naomi to come with me when he txt me and she agree she would because she is good with the boys not in a slutty way in a good way as she can just talk to them like friends. Anyway naomi had dropped me off at mine so i could drop my stuff i bought today and i could have something to eat. 

Then as i was just finishing what i was eating when my phone went off and it was a txt from that guy saying 

Hey it's one of those sexy footabllers you were talking to today lol i forgot to tell you my name it's aaron ramsey and i was thinking maybe you and your friend could come out because me and 2 of my friends are going out drinking so would you want to come x

I couldn't believe he really had txt me and he had put a kiss at the end so i phone naomi and told her what he txt me and she said to txt him back saying we will come out drinking with them and to come over to hers when i was ready so i did i txt him back what naomi said to put and got ready I did my hair and make up and got my bag and headed to naomi's.

I got their and aston answered the door and we went into the kitchen and aston made me a drink and he said naomi said you to were going out drinking i replied yer we bumped into a lad who is a player for arsenal and he has asked us to come out drinking with 2 off his footballer friends aston replied oh ok. Then naomi came into the kitchen and she ready and ast walked up to naomi and put his arms around her waist and said i love you naomi replied i love you to what's up he replied bryony said your going our drinking with footballers naomi replied yer we are but you have nothing to worry about i'm yours and only yours remember he replied i know but look at you your sexy their try something she replied i won't let them and we need to go then she kiss him then we said bye then headed out. 

Click on External Link to see outfit