Part 19

2 Weeks Later 

Aston's Pov

I really can't take this anymore i really don't like elliot and i'm really jealous of him because he is with naomi and i've never had this feeling for a girl before and the jealously inside of me is getting stronger everyday. I know this is gonna be wrong to tell the college about elliot and naomi but i need to be with her that's the only way the jealous feeling goes away is when i'm with her.

Bryony's Pov

It's been 2 weeks now and dylan has not made me do anything else apart from me being mean so hopefully he has forgot. It was the weekend and i was just listening to music in my room when dylan walked in so i said what are you doing here and how did you get in he replied your mum let me in she thinks were friends and did you think i would forget about you i replied your not my friend and what do you want i've already done what you asked i was really mean to naomi he replied now their's a good girl and who's that lad naomi was with because it makes me sick seeing them happy like that and don't you think it's fun doing all this i replied no it's not i've already hurt naomi because of you and that lad your talking about he is going out with naomi and their very happy together. 

Then he said that won't do then he started kissing me and putting his hands all over me so i pushed him off me and said get off me the time we slept together was the biggest mistake i've ever made and if naomi finds out she will hate me even more then she does now because of what you made me do then he started laughing and said don't act like you did not enjoy that we slept together i replied i did not plus you were shit and you have the tiniest dick i've ever seen. Maybe i shouldn't have said that because he looks really pissed off now then he pushed me against the wall and said well let me refesh your memory i replied i don't want you to then i tried to push him off me but he was to strong and said i why are you doing this to me he replied because i can then started kissing me. I said you knew i didn't wanna have sex with you so you just raped me instead he replied it's just the same thing we had sex and i could tell you loved it as much as me i replied i didn't i hated it and please say you have finished making me do stuff he kissed me and said aww why were having so much fun like this i replied no were not your putting me through hell he replied well tough because i'm only getting started and now you only have sex with the people i tell you to you got that i replied you don't own me i can do what i want he replied if you don't do what i say i will tell naomi for another i will do what i just did. 

If he was gonna hurt anyone i thought it would be naomi but no he is enjoying me hurt naomi and he is hurting me aswell. Then he said i want you to slept with that lad naomi is going out with because that will really hurt her i replied i can't do that to her it will hurt her so much he replied you will do it or naomi finds out the truth and i will tell her you made a move on me knowing that i'm her ex i replied don't tell her and if i do it with you leave me alone and not tell her he replied maybe if i seen proof that you have slept with him and not just saying you have i replied what do you mean proof he replied take pictures i replied that's sick he pushed me against the wall even harder then before and said do it or naomi finds out with some lies in their to about what happened i replied ok i will do it when ever i see him next he replied no you will go to see him as soon as possible or else i replied ok will you just leave now. Dylan left with a smirk on his face i don't know how i am gonna do this because i really don't want to hurt naomi but i have to and when i've done it and if she finds out she is gonna proper hate me.