Part 5

Normal Pov

Ast took me to where dylan was and ast was telling the truth dylan was cheating on me so i went up to him and said you enjoying yourself or did you just forget you had a girlfriend dylan went to hit ast and said i told you not to say anything but before he could hit ast i stopped him. Ast said she needed to know and she deserves to go out with someone who does not cheat on her i replied aww that's sweet ast thanx for telling me then i hugged him. I said to dylan so do you always cheat on me when your back in bolton he told me so you slapped him and said were through and don't ever come near me again. Then ast said come on let's go back to the others and don't let this dick ruin your night i walked back with ast then when we got back to the others i hugged ast and said i'm sorry i didn't believe you he replied it's ok i'm just happy your not with that dick i replied yer me to Then we carried on drinking and having a laugh.

It was dinner time so i said to lizzie and bryony do you wanna have a girls day and just eat junk food and watch film's but if you want to spend time with marv i don't mind lizzie replied no it's ok it sounds fun. So for the rest of the day we just est junk food and watch films.

Just before bryony was going she said do you wanna come round to mine at dinner time for something to eat me and lizzie said sure it's gonna be fun but i guess me and naomi are gonna have to have change of clothes in our bag in case your mum comes home because she still thinks we are good girls bryony started laughing and said good idea. Then lizzie got some clothes and said she was staying at marv's and that she was gonna see me in maths so i said see you in maths then i said i wonder what we can do to annoy mr fuck me now lizzie started laughing and said good name it suits him and if i wasn't with marv i so totally would.

I had been up for a while now and got changed did my hair put a little make up on and put a good girl outfit into a bag and then went and put the bag in the boot of my car and drove to college and it was raining not the best choice of clothing but oh well and to make it worst i had maths and i know he will say something about my outfit which would be funny and i wonder what lizzie is doing to annoy him and i'm betting he will also say something about me being late.

Click on External Link to see outfit