Part 30

I crushed my lips back on his this time making him stumble i wrapped my arms round his neck i slipped my tongue in his mouth before I let it dance around his I felt aston’s hands run up and down my spine before one hand reached my arse squeezing it softly. Smiling into the kiss I brought my hands down to the hem of his shirt tugging on it gesturing for him to take it off almost immediately aston’s lips parted fom mine before he pulled his shirt off him with a swift movement revealing his sexy 6 pack I had seen so many times before but this time it was different it was better.

Smiling widely at him i brought my hands up to his neck only to bring his lips back on mine then grabbing me by my hips he suddenly lifted me up as I wapped my legs round his waist he roughly brought me down onto my bed before hovering over me he brought his mouth to my neck before he found the perfect point letting his tongue flicker out around it eventually sucking Oh my god aston I moaned. I thought I heard him chuckle as his mouth trailed towards my chest where he reached the neckline of it i felt myself smiling throughout the whole experience this was something I had been waiting for.

Ast let his hands slip underneath my lingerie making their way up my sides causing goosebumps to rise up on my whole body one hand lingered on the bare skin of my stomache drawing circles on it while the other hand moved down to my bare thighs he grabbed my leg only to hitch it up and wape it around his body pressing him against me i felt a tight bulge had formed in his boxers. 

He took the lingerie off and his mouth had gone down to my stomache his tongue flickering out ever so often i shivered with excitemend pulling his mouth away from my body he slightly sat up on his knees and looking up at me I saw the unfamiliar darkness in his expression he kept the eye contact with me as his fingerpalms brush over my legs he finally reached the strings of my underwear my breathing fastened i bit my bottom lip as ast brought his mouth to place deep wet kisses on my hips along the stringline of my underwear feeling his hot breath on the inside of my thighs i couldn't hold back a moan Hurry up i demanded entwining my fingers with his black hair. He chuckled before hooking his thumbs through the stringline of my underwear then slowly slid them down i hissed at the sudden breeze of freedom before spreading my legs slightly easing ast to the place that craved his touch the most he started placing wet kisses along the inside of my thighs before he reached my opening and placed a kiss on it i moaned when suddenly he let his tongue flicker out for a short second Uhh ast as he moved it from side to side up and down i felt a feeling of excitement streaming through my body as i arched my back towards him. 

Ast brought his mouth back to mine and as he placed a passionate kiss on it i felt his hand rubbing my clit moaning into the kiss i dug my fingernails into the bare flesh of his back when he pushed a finger inside of me i let out a squeal only encouraging him to push another one inside me moving them in and out i dug my fingernails further in his back his other hand softly kneading my breasts.

As he let his fingers exit me I pushed him backwards until I hovered over him unbuckling his belt I undid the button of his pants and slid them down his legs before throwing them onto the floor as well i placed myself on top of him the excitement in his boxers pressed against my opening made me let out a moan. I felt ast's glare rest on me then grabbing me by my neck he pulled me close again pressing his lips on mine with a force i'd never before experienced. I let my hips move back and forth brushing his hardened length that was only covered with the thin fabric of his boxers ast groaned the vibration of his voice making goosebumps raise up on my entire body. 

Not being able to take it myself anymore i lifted my hips up and pulled his boxers off him only to reveal him in all his glory glancing at him i saw the almost pained expression in his face though I knew it was pure pleasure taking his length in my hand i let it move up and down it letting my thumb brush over the tip of it he grabed my wrists and he took his shaft in his own hand pumping up and down before he brought it to my clit and let his tip brush over it Oh fuck i moaned the feeling making me go insane.

Within a second ast had entered me with a gentle shove not bothering to put on any kind of protection i inhaled sharply as I adjusted to having him inside me before i brought my hands to his chest digging my fingernails into it. For fuck's sake move bringing his hips up ast shoved in and out of me helping him I brought mine down moving them around a bit only to increase the pleasure even further your so tight he groaned as he grabbed my hips and brought me down on him fiercely God ast I exclaimed when suddenly he lifted me up and pushed me on my back only to thrust inside me yet again bringing his fingers in between us I felt him rub at my clit again.

Faster I managed to say in between gasps ast needed nothing else to be said his hips moved faster entering me deeper as I wrapped my legs round his body to help him you feel so so good I moaned and that's when my orgasm hit me shaking through my body making my toes curl letting me scream ast’s name out in extasy Uhh I’m almost he groaned before exiting me and kneeling in front of me taking him in my mouth again i moved back and forth letting my tongue brush over his tip. Soon I felt his body tighten as he moaned i felt the warm liquid fill the back of my mouth and I swallowed before letting my tongue brush over his tip one last time then pulling away looking up at ast i couldn't help but blush at his expression.

You have got to be kidding me he gasped as he laid down beside me slipping his arm behind my head for me to rest on what I asked wrapping my arms round his naked body this is what I'd been missing out on laughing i placed a kiss on his chest then said It was worth it though he agree it really was.