Part 54

4 Months Later 

Normal Pov 

I hadn't seen bryony since her wedding day and i think she has moved away with jay after they got back from their honeymoon. It was going good with ast we was happy but most of the time he was with lizzie doing baby stuff and had got alot closer and i was starting to feel like i was getting pushed away and what ast doesn't know because he has been busy with lizzie that i'm pregnant and i've even got alittle bump to prove it but because he has been busy with looking after her he hasn't notice that i've just been wearing clothes that are not tight like i use to but i guess i'm gonna have to tell him soon so i decided to tell him today so because i was at home i could choose from more clothes then when i kept taking a few around to ast so i got ready then when i was checking my phone i saw that ast had txt me saying lizzie had gone into labour early and that he was at the hospital so instead of going their straight away i went downstairs and phoned gemma and elliot. 

After awhile gemma and elliot had come round and was sat on the sofa i told them what ast had txt me then said maybe i shouldn't tell him yet gemma replied you need to you have put it off long enough and when you tell him he will be happy he is having a baby with you i replied yer but lizzie and ast have got really close and will be alittle family gemma replied yer but when you tell ast you and him will have your own little family i replied ok i will go see them and tell him you to can stay here if you want i don't mind gemma replied good because i want to be here when you come back and tell me what happen when you told him i replied yer i will come back and tell you what he said and how he reacted for you gemma just laughed then i got my bag and headed to the hospital.

I got to the hospital and was looking for the room lizzie was in for about 25 minutes then i finally found it and before i went into the room i looked through the window first to see if i did have the right room and when i look through the window into the room i saw ast with his arm around her shoulder and lizzie had their baby boy in her arms and they looked like a little happy family looking into each others eyes then he full on kissed her my heart dropped and felt like it broke into millions of little pieces i put my hands on my bump then walked away.

Click on External Link to see outfit