Part 75

2 Days Later

Still nothing she still hadn't woke up but to day was the day she would wake up because i had a feeling that she would today and i'm going to keep talking to her so she can hear my voice. As i was talking to her my eyes started to close.

2 Hours Later 

Naomi was awake and it had been a couple of months and everything was going great she had met reesh and jb and got along with them great and we had a gorgeous baby boy so we had a little merrygold running around i couldn't be happier then it all went blury and i felt someone nudging me so i looked up and it was marv and he said how's naomi doing today so i looked over to naomi and she was still in the hospital and still asleep i must of been dreaming but it felt so real. I was talking to marv about how she is doing when i heard naomi say ast so i turned to face her and she was a wake i said marv please tell me i'm not dreaming again so he pinched me so i said thanks marv and i'm really not dreaming your awake this time.

Marv said i will let you to be alone and i will go tell the others naomi is awake i replied thanx marv then he left so i said i've got something to tell you but it's not good she replied why what is it i replied you were pregnant but when you fell down the stairs you lost it and you was only a few weeks so you wouldn't of noticed she replied really aww i maybe where not surpose to have another baby i replied that's what i thought but if i didn't come upstairs and grap hold of your bag and not let you leave we wouldn't have lost the baby it's all my fault i killed my own baby after i said it i broke down crying she replied it's not your fault we didn't know i was pregnant and it was not your fault about me falling down the stairs it can happen to anyone and we can always keep trying for a baby if you still want i replied yer i really want a baby with you so we can be a little family like we was surpose to be with esme. Then the doctor came in and said good your awake we need to do a brain scan to see if everything is ok and if it is you can go home then naomi left to go do the brain scan.

2 Hour Later 

Naomi came back and the doctor said everything is ok you can go home now if you want she replied i do then he left i said i got bryony to bring me a bag with some of your clothes in i didn't know what you wanted she replied aww thanx i do love you i replied i love you to it really scared me when i thought i had lost you your the only person i have left. Then we both headed to hers because i know she wants to be at home.