Part 66

We had been shopping for a while now and had got quite alot of stuff so we put the bags in my car then went to the official arsenal shop. We had been in and come out i had got mine and ast football shirts and bryony got a shirt and some other things as we was heading back we said should we see if we can go see the sexy footballers training she replied hell yeah so we headed their. Just as we was walking up bryony bumped into this lad so bryony replied i'm sorry about that he replied don't worry about it i do that all the time so your not on your own bryony laughed. 

Then he said so what you girls doing here you don't seem to be the football fan type i replied why is it because we are girls and if you got to know us better you would see we are and we came to see if we could see the sexy footballers training and what are you doing here he replied really ok and as you put it one of them sexy footballers bryony laughed and went alittle red. He said how about after i finish training i will txt you girls and you can meet the other lads and bryony if that's your name can i have your number. I said go on bryony give it him so we said we will see you later then he replied yeah see you later bryony and as he was walking off he had a little smile on his face. 

We got back to my car and got in and i said he likes you she replied how do you know i replied he ask for your number he was flirting with you and after he got your number he walked off with a little smile on his face she replied you are coming with me later i replied yer i will i wouldn't leave you to go alone.

Just before i drove off my phone went off and when i looked it was a txt from lizzie saying  

Hey can we please meet up and talk and try sort things out i miss you and i miss being friends with you x

Should i txt her back and meet up or just ignore it and carry on with my life ?