Chapter 251 - 252 [End]

Chapter 251

Shen Zening spent a lot of money to buy the original stone for the proposal ring without telling Bai Yang, and then had it designed by a well-known jewelry designer in the Federation.

As the most expensive gemstone in the entire galaxy, Star Stone is only produced in a remote galaxy on the border of the Federation. Due to the long distance and extremely low production, people with a larger budget usually only buy one or two carats and set them in the ring setting.

The star stone will emit different luster under both bright and dark light, as bright as the starry sky and as dazzling as a diamond. However, how many carats of rings would be enough to propose to the little fox? Moreover, his baby is a male fox, and the style of a women’s ring is not suitable.

With this thought in mind, Shen Zening directly bought a raw star stone weighing more than 70 carats, and planned to make the entire star stone into a ring that others only took one or two carats to inlay. He almost designed it for someone else. The teacher was frightened.

The designer was very famous and it was difficult to get an appointment. People lined up from the door of her studio all the way to Xingwan Port. But it doesn't matter. Shen Zening has money and a huge raw stone. No matter how much the designer has to queue up to make an appointment, he won't have trouble with money.

Under the temptation of money and being able to design the only engagement ring made of a whole star stone in the Federation, the designer readily agreed.

The design and production took nearly two months. When the engagement ring was finished, the palace for the little fox was also built. The time was just right.

After he mentioned his plan to propose to Bai Yang to the system, the loudspeaker couldn't hold it back at all. Within a day, the entire base knew that he was proposing.

Since returning to the world of cultivation, Shen Zening has not returned to the base for such a long time, even after getting his memory back. He has always communicated with people at the base online through the system. If he wanted to meet, it would be a video call at most. .

It stands to reason that Qin Shu is dead, Qin Jue was taken away and sentenced by the Federation, the demons were driven back to the Demon Realm, the cultivation world returned to normal, and the hotel's completion rate reached 100%, Shen Zening can go back to the base first. .

However, the testing of the game system had not yet been completely completed at that time. Shen Zening's upgrade progress was much faster than the base expected, and I am afraid it will have to continue for a while.

It just so happened that Shen Zening was not too anxious to go back to the base to have a look. His and Bai Yang's homes were in the world of cultivation. In addition, the restriction in Bai Yang's sea of ​​consciousness had not yet been lifted at that time. There were also some follow-up tests in [Dragon Clan's Blessing]. , if the base has anything to do with him, it is convenient to contact him through the system.

Later, Bai Yang recovered all his memories, and he proposed marriage. He wanted to wait until the wedding was over, and then take his wife and children back to the Federation to visit.

"Xiao Ning, has your proposal been successful?"

As soon as the video communication started, the enlarged faces of the base's senior officials came to the camera and asked impatiently.

The senior officials of the base have almost watched Shen Zening grow up. To them, Shen Zening is no different from their own son. They are also very concerned about Shen Zening's marriage.

Shen Zening nodded, and a burst of cheers suddenly erupted from the other end of the video, sounding even more excited than he himself.

Now that the proposal was successful, the base asked them when they planned to hold the wedding.