Chapter 79 - 80

Chapter 79

It was just two broken plates, so it wasn't a big deal. Shen Zening certainly wouldn't blame Jinyu, but Xiao Yang offered to deduct his salary and buy two new plates.

Shen Zening looked at the other dishes, and there were no bumps. "It doesn't matter, as long as you don't hurt yourself, be careful next time." Jinyu still shed tears silently, Shen Zening had a headache, and patted Xiao Yang's shoulder to signal. He cheered himself up and made an excuse to leave.

"...You go away, I will take care of it myself." The little koi sniffed, with a hint of crying, "You are scaring me and calling me a crybaby. I don't want to see you these days." Xiao Yang had no choice but to

Withdrew his hand: "...Okay."

After the two sisters He Lan, He Ming, and Xiao Zhang officially started working, Shen Zening could finally take a vacation and relax from the kitchen for a while.

"I'm so exhausted."

Shen Zening closed the door of the small building, walked to Bai Yang and sat down, hugged him, and kissed his soft fox ears.

After Alessio went on vacation, he and Rafael were the only ones in the store who could cook Western food. The more complex Italian dishes that test the chef's skill have been removed from the limited-time menu, leaving only pasta and slightly simpler dishes such as Tuscan salmon in the second round still on the menu.

Raphael was busy cooking the French dishes ordered by the guests, so Shen Zening had to cook these dishes. In addition to Italian food, there are also ten limited dishes every day. He is so busy that he can't leave the kitchen several times a day, let alone accompany Bai Yang.

In the past few days, Bai Yang spent more time with him in the kitchen, and also helped with washing vegetables and the like.

Apart from the tail, the two furry ears on the top of his head were probably the second most sensitive part of Bai Yang's body.

The kissed fox ears flicked quickly, and Bai Yang was about to push Shen Zening away. But he found that this pushy man actually put his hand into his clothes.

"...You!"

Bai Yang held down the moving hand, "Aren't you tired? Why are you still..."

"I'm tired in some places. It's not tiring in some places." Shen Zening chuckled, picked up the little fox and went up to the second floor.

"You're just showing off in vain... ugh!"

"The third tail recovered too slowly..." Shen Ze Ning pressed the person into the quilt and kissed her carefully, "Would you like me to help you?"

...

Shen Zening's help was very useful. After reaching level 20 and unlocking 30% of the bloodline, the dragon energy was a great tonic. , after messing around a few times, Bai Yanglu remembered some things from the past one after another, but he still had no clue about the injury and amnesia, as if he had been covered with a thick layer of fog. Can't see clearly.

"...Do you remember that when we were at Shuihua Temple, we and You Xueting happened to talk about contacting people from the demon clan." Shen Zening leaned on the bedside and hugged the little fox into his arms. Bai Yang raised his head and leaned

against Shen Zening extremely relaxedly .

He felt a gentle massage on his waist with just the right amount of force, which relieved the discomfort. The little fox buried his face into Shen Zening's shoulder and rubbed it, with a tone of voice. Lazy, "...Hmm."