Chapter 107 - 108

Chapter 107

"The demonic energy on her body and in the house must have been brought by the 'god'." Shen Zening pointed at Yingying and the depths of the house.

The spiritual power of his fingertips moved slightly, and as soon as golden light spots emerged, the demonic energy floating around the house seemed to come alive and rushed over ferociously.

The young woman looked at these black fog-like tentacles without changing her expression, and nodded as if she was used to it.

As for the demonic energy? She didn't care whether it was demonic or not, at least her daughter was back.

Rong Qing and Bai Ying were standing not far from Shen Zening, but some demonic energy deliberately avoided him.

He always felt that this demonic energy was a bit familiar, and couldn't help but ask: "What is the name of this...'god'? And who told you?"

Demons will not be kindhearted and help others for no reason. Something about revenge.

They always do things with purpose.

"No one told me." The young woman shook her head, "At that time, I was just a dead horse and a living horse doctor. I asked all the gods, whether I knew them or not, just to bring Yingying back to life. Let us mother and daughter... take revenge."

As soon as night fell, she sneaked to the mass grave and dug out her daughter's body with her own hands while holding back her tears. When it got late at night, the 'god' arrived as promised and injected evil energy into Yingying's body. After a while, Yingying woke up.

Yingying was not born a demon, nor was she a monk who fell into demons. She was just a mortal resurrected by demonic energy. Her body was already dead, and she was only supported by the demonic energy given to her by the unknown 'god'.

Yingying's subsequent revenge was also accomplished through the demonic energy given by the 'gods'.

After she woke up, she saw her always weak mother standing on top of the unknown corpses in the mass grave waiting for her. Behind her mother, a black robe flashed past and disappeared in an instant.

"Have you seen what the 'god' looks like?" Shen Zening asked.

The young woman and Yingying both shook their heads. The young woman said: "He has been wearing a wide black hood. He can't see clearly. He is just tall and tall. He looks like a young god."

Shen Zening did not. I’m still struggling with the word ‘god’ in the young woman’s words.

Judging from the clues they had and their sense of demonic energy, the demonic energy in Chen Shusheng's wound and the demonic energy in Yingying's body should come from the same person, but they didn't know whether it was a demon or a fallen monk.

Yingying's mother and daughter lived a miserable life, but "gods" appeared to help them; Ye Zhaoshui was bullied in the academy and then disappeared, and then Scholar Chen was attacked by a "female ghost". Why does this 'god' look like a good person who hates evil as much as he hates it?

Shen Zening couldn't tell the difference for a moment.

At this time, Bai Yang suddenly thought deeply and said, "Yingying was only ten years old when she died, and you mother and daughter have been living in the inner house. How did she know about these torture methods?"

Bai Yang was referring to the things in the well. Tangled bodies.

He had gone to see them just now. Those corpses seemed dead and alive. If you listened carefully, you could hear them whispering, mumbling and cursing.