Chapter 89 - 90

Chapter 89

Baiyang has returned to three tails. It just so happens that in the side mission released by the system, the self-brewed wine that needs to be sold is less than ten copies.

Just the amount he just took out.

The blueberry wine was sold out shortly after it was placed on the bar. After the income from the tenth portion of wine arrived, Shen Zening immediately heard the notification that the task was completed.

"Ding dong - Congratulations to Mr. Shen for completing the side task! The reward has been distributed, please pay attention to claim it~"

In the task interface, in the completed column, the reward icon is glowing, waiting for Shen Zening to open it.

"Hurry up, open it and see what it is!"

Bai Yang pushed Shen Zening's arm and urged him, his eyes sparkling, he couldn't wait to see what the mysterious reward of this side mission was.

The two of them were standing in the backyard, and employees would pass by from time to time. There was no approximate range for this reward. After thinking about it, Shen Zening took Bai Yang back to the small building first, planning to open it in the living room.

After Shen Zening clicked to claim the reward, a ball of platinum-gold light first appeared in front of them. These lights quickly filled the entire living room, becoming more and more dazzling. Just when Shen Zening was about to take a step forward to help Bai Yang block the lights, they suddenly disappeared again.

After all the platinum light dissipated, a silver door appeared in the center of the living room.

……Door?

The reward for the side mission is a door?

Shen Zening and Bai Yang walked around the door that suddenly appeared. Behind the door was a door, just like a door frame standing on the ground.

He suddenly couldn't understand the reward this time, so he had to knock on the system, "Is this...?"

"Here it comes!"

The system was watching a drama. After receiving the message, it rushed over and saw the door to the living room. He exclaimed "Wow", "Mr. Shen, you actually received such a good thing! In the game internal beta, the rewards for the side tasks at this stage are all random. Of course, even the randomly distributed rewards will not be bad. , are generally business-related props, and are basically distributed selectively based on the needs of the host." "

And when you open the reward, the door you receive is the door leading to a virtual training space produced in a certain interstellar plane. ."

"Virtual training space?" Shen Zening asked, "Does it mean that there is an independent space behind the door? Specifically used for practice?" "

Yes." The system nodded and motioned for Shen Zening to open it and take a look. Look, "This space is a bit similar to the holographic game you call there, but it's the training ground version."

Shen Zening stepped forward and twisted the door handle, then gently pushed the door open.

Behind the door is a pure white space. The lights, furnishings, tables and chairs are all white, which is a bit dazzling.

Facing Shen Zening was a huge screen with many options on it. He took a rough look around and found that it was basically combat-related training.

The types of these combat trainings are divided into ordinary fighting, cold weapons, firearms, mechas, spells, and even magic of another system different from the world of cultivation.