Chapter 220 - 221

Chapter 220

Fortunately, in addition to tossing the magic weapon, the weapon cultivator also practiced well and paid attention to physical training. Otherwise, if it exploded like this, the entire hand would be useless.

Seeing his miserable appearance, Shen Zening quickly asked someone to take him to the temporary infirmary and asked the doctor to take a good look at him.

When he saw the weapon cultivator again, he looked like he was covered in bandages, especially the right hand that was holding the new magical weapon. It was so wrapped that it was no different from a rice dumpling.

Shen Zening: "..."

He originally wanted to pat Qi Xiu on the shoulder and say some comforting words, but Qi Xiu was wrapped up like a mummy, and he had no place to start.

In the end, Shen Zening could only symbolically pat Qi Xiu's pillow twice, and then placed a box of fruit on the table next to the hospital bed - it was very considerate and had already been cleaned. .

"How is the weapon repairer doing?" As soon as Shen Zening walked out of the temporary infirmary, Bai Yang came up to him and asked, waiting outside.

Shen Zening recalled what the doctor told him and said, "It's a small injury. It's just that the whole right hand was almost blown into coke. It will be fine when the flesh grows back. No bones were injured."

Bai Yang: "..."

Fortunately, he is a monk, otherwise if he were a mortal, he would probably be disabled immediately.

In fact, the safety protection of the temporary studio is also quite good. There is an anti-explosion barrier. There are also many safety reminders posted on the wall. Shen Zening also put a lot of extra anti-| Explosion gloves, goggles, anti-explosion suits, etc.

But monks are still reckless. They didn't even look at it and started taking action directly.

"It seems that I still have to go and tell them carefully about the need to pay attention to safety when refining weapons." Shen Zening shook his head helplessly.

After coming out of the infirmary, they went to see what other equipment repairmen had toyed with.

There is a portable sword array created by cultivating weapons - the kind that can be opened automatically by throwing it on the ground.

After the sword array is activated, countless flying swords composed of spiritual power will appear in the array, enough to cut the corpse puppets into pieces.

But there is a problem, that is, this sword formation requires a lot of spiritual stones, and the number of zombies it can accommodate is limited.

Shen Zening looked at the sword array in the open space outside the studio door, which could only accommodate twenty to thirty corpse puppets, and then compared the spiritual stones consumed by the sword array with the cost of making a bomb. .

...Bombs are cheaper.

In addition to these things that look powerful but are impractical, this group of repairmen still found a lot of high-quality and cheap things.

There are talisman papers that are similar to those produced by the workshop. They are also products of the talisman paper type. Compared with the talisman papers produced by the workshop, they have a new tracking function and can also specify targets to attack.

This function is quite considerate. It is of no use to zombie puppets. If it explodes, it will explode into pieces. However, if you find the demons hiding in the zombie puppets, it can come in handy.