Chapter 77 - 78

Chapter 77

The first place in the tasting competition was undoubtedly won by the teahouse.

"Ding dong - Congratulations to Mr. Shen for winning the appreciation competition. If the trigger conditions are met, the reputation system will be activated. Please pay attention to check the game interface~"

The next second after Manager Wang announced the ranking, the system immediately jumped out, unable to tell the difference. The electronic voice of Qing Men and Women read the above lines solemnly at first, but couldn't help it when it came to the end. After saying that sentence, she burst out in joy: "Hahahahaha, okay! I knew you would win!"

"So happy?" Shen Zening couldn't help but smile, "Is it because I turned on the reputation system? How much commission can you get?" The system

giggled: "Hehehe~a lot~"

appeared on the game panel A new icon, in the shape of a scroll, was flashing to remind Shen Zening.

After Shen Zening clicked on the reputation icon, a list appeared, listing the names of towns in the five continents of the world of cultivation, as well as various demon clans, sects, and even demon realms.

Take Shuowang City as an example. After he won the appreciation competition, he clicked all the way through the list of reputation system, Dongzhou, Yunjin Road, and then clicked on the column of Shuowang City. There was a "ding ding ding" prompt sound. , the reputation value of the first stage was filled instantly, and it was directly promoted to the third stage.

The icons belonging to the achievement system also lighted up.

It turns out that the reputation system and the achievement system are linked. Each time the reputation value of a stage is reached, a new achievement will also be achieved.

Shen Zening looked at the golden numbers of +10, +20, +100, +1000 that kept popping up in front of him. His eyes were dazzled. He wanted to receive the achievement reward, but he had to lower his head and raise his hand based on his memory. Wait for those numbers to jump over.

In addition to the prestige achievements of Shuowang City, there are also the achievements of participating in the Appreciation Conference and winning the championship. Countless experience points and points were poured down on her head. Shen Zening, who had just been promoted to level thirteen in the past two days, received those achievements. After the mission, I suddenly reached level 20.

I don't know how happy it was now, "ding ding ding" and "ding dong" intertwined, ringing non-stop, so loud that Shen Zening and Bai Yang's ears almost exploded.

There were more Arabic numerals floating in front of my eyes, and the little golden fox almost fainted. He quickly closed his eyes, covered his ears and got into Shen Zening's arms, "What is this? I won't look at it now. You call me again after they disappear."

The system was so happy that it almost set off fireworks to celebrate, but Shen Zening had to talk hard to stop it.

In a short time, the two of them were surrounded by the monks who were watching.

Feihong Street was packed to the brim, and there were noisy people all around, chirping and asking about the location of the teahouse. The monks are greedy for the delicious and novel food in the teahouse. Of course, it would be best if they can grab a spot for dishes with spiritual energy!

These people were so enthusiastic that Shen Zening was worried that Bai Yang would be squeezed, so she put her arms around his shoulders and brought him into his arms, even protecting his tail.

The young city lord Wen Xiu also made a special trip over. When she came, the crowd around them finally dispersed. Wen Xiu asked Shen Zening about the location of the teahouse and said she would go there another day. When she left, she secretly picked out a handful of hair from Bai Yang's tail.