Chapter 35 - 36

Chapter 35

The two hugged each other for a while, and Bai Yang felt better.

Shen Zening asked him, "Want to make ice cream?"

"Yes!" Bai Yang responded loudly this time, rubbing his shoulder on Shen Zening's shoulder, his voice soft and coquettish, "I also want to eat something else. "

Shen Zening: "What do you want to eat?"

Bai Yang thought for a moment and said, "...Tiramisu?"

"Okay," Shen Zening tightened her hands around his waist and exhaled warm breaths. In Bai Yang's ear, "Is there anything else you want to eat?"

The furry fox ears trembled slightly, and his heartbeat was a little fast. Bai Yang tried his best to ignore this strange feeling and shook his head, "It seems like it's gone. ? I'll tell you when I remember."

In the kitchen.

Buckets of milk were placed in a cool corner. Shen Zening was worried that the milk would spoil if it was too hot, so she put it into the space first.

Shen Zening planned to use a simple method that he had seen in modern times to make ice cream. He did not need an ice cream machine and saved a lot of points.

There was a lot of ice cream to make today, so Shen Zening first cracked a few eggs into a large bowl.

"Let me try!"

Bai Yang looked at the table full of ingredients and was eager to try it. He took an egg and imitated Shen Zening's posture and knocked it on the edge of the bowl. However, he didn't control the strength well and broke the egg directly. .

The broken egg yolk mixed with the egg white dripped on the countertop. Shen Zening threw away the egg shell, used paper to dispose of the egg liquid, and asked Bai Yang to go to the sink to wash his hands first.

"Crack the egg lightly, just make a crack. The crack faces the bowl, and then gently break the eggshell open."

Shen Zening demonstrated to Bai Yang.

Bai Yang learned it quite quickly. He still couldn't control the intensity of the second egg, but he beat the third egg very well.

He helped Shen Zening beat all the eggs he needed, but making ice cream required egg yolks and not egg whites. Shen Zening gave him a small spoon to separate egg yolks and egg whites.

Bai Yang found that cooking was quite interesting. He patiently separated the egg yolks and waited for praise with his head raised.

Shen Zening smiled and pinched his ears.

After the egg yolks were separated, Shen Zening added a few drops of lemon juice and a little sugar to it, beat it with a whisk, and set it aside for later use.

He took some milk from the system space and poured it into the pot, heated it over low heat until small bubbles appeared, then turned off the heat, then poured the processed egg yolk liquid into it, added salt and quickly stirred evenly, then turned on the low heat again, while Stir while simmering until thickened, then take it out and set aside to cool.

It's a pity that although Shen Zening can make a lot of desserts, he can't make homemade whipped cream and can only buy it with points from the mall.

Whipped cream is not expensive, but if you can save points, it’s better to save as much as possible.

Shen Zening has not turned over the recipe in his hand, so he doesn't know if there will be a step to make homemade whipped cream in it, so he should put it on his plan list first.