Chapter 11 - 12

Chapter 11

Fortunately, the spiritual field provided by the system has no weeds, eliminating the need for weeding.

After Shen Zening calculated the planting distance of each spiritual grass, Shen Er took a hoe and went to the front to dig a hole. He followed behind and spread the seeds and watered the hole. After completing this process, Shen Er come back and bury the soil in each pit again.

It took two people more than half an hour to finish the twenty-square-meter spiritual field.

Shen Zening clicked on the planting system and discovered that the spiritual herbs mentioned in the system were actually seasoning vegetables, with a total of seven levels.

What he has got now is only the first-level spiritual grass. The stereoscopic projection shows that this first-level spiritual grass will be a crop similar to spring onions when grown, but the color is different from spring onions. It is a rich deep purple.

The color of the spiritual grass also changes with the level. The second level spiritual grass is blue, the third level is cyan, the fourth level is green, the fifth level is yellow, the sixth level is orange, and the highest level seven is a dazzling red like a flame.

Like a rainbow.

The size of the spiritual grass also increases gradually, and the height of the seventh-level spiritual grass at maturity reaches almost two meters.

Level five can only unlock level one spiritual grass, level six can unlock level two, level seven can unlock level three, and so on.

...It’s so weird, like an alien plant.

"Can this really be put into dishes and served to guests?" Shen Zening doubted, "Rainbow spring onions and the like look scary." The system explained: "It's not

put directly into dishes. All these spiritual herbs need to be broken into powder before they can be used."

Shen Zening asked: "Wouldn't it smell weird?"

"It wouldn't be weird, spiritual herbs have no smell."

The system said strangely: " Mr. Shen, have you forgotten? The purpose of the spiritual grass is to allow the dishes made by the puppet to contain a small amount of spiritual power. Of course, the quality of the spiritual power provided by the spiritual grass is also average, and it can only supplement the most basic level. "Except for

the first-level spiritual grass that has been negotiated with the system, the other levels of spiritual grass are still at the original price. Shen Zening glanced at the prices of the second to seventh-level spiritual grass, and then looked at the 600 points in his pocket. fell into silence.

...It feels like I didn’t get much advantage.

Just now outside the house, Shen Zening turned off the planting system and then started the construction task.

The construction task was different from what he imagined. It was not about collecting various building materials, but about directly earning money.

"Spend ten high-grade spiritual stones to upgrade the main body of the teahouse building."

Click on the mission interface to preview the upgraded appearance. The area of ​​​​the teahouse has increased by a circle, and there are two more houses in the backyard. Even Shen Zening The cabins we live in have been expanded by ten square meters.

Ten high-grade spiritual stones are not a small amount, equivalent to one hundred thousand low-grade spiritual stones. The current turnover is more than 20,000 low-grade spiritual stones, not even half of it.