Chapter 144 - 145

Chapter 144

Shen Zening said that he and Bai Yang were taking the boys to bowl, but in fact he was the only one who knew what bowling was and could play it.

His precious little fox had only seen the renderings of a bowling alley.

After the two cubs Tiao Tiao and Mian Mian finished eating the duck wings, and Pei Nian finally suppressed the spicy taste in his mouth with Coca-Cola under Tiao Tiao's force-feeding from time to time, Shen Zening made a note of the discussion with Bai Yang just now. After that, I checked out the snacks to be sold at the vending counter and the details of the landscaping near the pool. I put the notebook for recording into the system space and took the kids to the bowling alley.

All the basic facilities of the bowling alley have been built. Before the construction NPC left, he did not turn off the air conditioner because he knew that Shen Zening would bring his children over for a visit soon.

Shen Zening turned on the switch of the bowling alley, and the lights came on one after another. The three little ones... no, there were only two little ones, Tiao Tiao and Mian Mian. They both let out a "wow".

"Father, how do you play this?"

There are thirty lanes in the bowling alley. Shen Zening went to set up the lanes, but only two lanes were opened.

Anyway, it’s just a casual fun with the kids, so there’s no need to keep score so strictly.

Shen Zening was busy working on the machine, and for a while he forgot to answer the questions.

Seeing that no one was paying attention to him, and his father was also beside him, Tiao Tiao scratched his head and prepared to get a ball and try to play with it himself.

Bowling balls have a certain weight, but Tiao Tiao didn't know it. Shen Zening was setting up the machine to send out balls of different weights. Coincidentally, the couple didn't notice for a moment, and Tiao Tiao tried to grab the heaviest ball on the machine. a ball.

"...It's so heavy." Tiao Tiao muttered. Seeing Tiao Tiao's effort, Mianmian went to help Tiao Tiao take the ball off the machine.

Pei Nian wanted to stop Tiao Tiao, but it was too late.

Tiaotiao and Mianmian stood in front of the lane, holding the largest sixteen-pound bowling ball together and looking at each other.

"Are you throwing this ball away?" Tiao Tiao asked curiously.

"It should be... right?" Mianmian said uncertainly.

There are ten strange bottles at the end of this path, probably for throwing balls out for fun.

Tiao Tiao: "Shall we give it a try?"

Mian Mian: "Okay."

The two boys struggled to hold the ball, and when they were planning to count down and throw it together, Shen Ze finally set up the machine. Ning turned around and said, "I've done it all, Tiao Tiao, let's go change clothes first, and I'll teach you later..."

Halfway through his words, he realized that the only one left behind him was Pei Nian, who was sitting on the sofa. .

Pei Nian met his gaze and silently pointed to the fairway.

At the same time, the little fox's exclamation also came from the side.

"Tiao Tiao, Mianmian, what are you doing?"

"Wow ah ah -"

Just as he and his friends secretly took a ball, Tiao Tiao was suddenly startled by his father's name. Mianmian was also startled, and the two Both boys swung their hands to the side at the same time, and the bowling ball was thrown away with such force.