Chapter 51 - 52

Chapter 51

After Lin Weidu brought the medicinal materials to the teahouse that day, Mingxuan improved Bai Yang's treatment plan overnight.

A few days later, under the treatment of the new prescription, Bai Yang's cultivation level recovered a little, his stature also grew a lot, and his delicate facial features also grew a little, becoming more beautiful and attractive.

In addition to the effect of the new treatment course, the dragon energy in Shen Zening also provided a lot of help to Bai Yang's recovery.

After Bai Yang woke up that morning and thought about it carefully, the sudden warmth in his spiritual veins seemed to have started after he and Shen Zening drank a glass of water together and came into contact with Shen Zening's...

So when Shen Zening brought him breakfast, he ate a few mouthfuls before he remembered to test whether it was really what he thought.

With a soft voice, he coquettishly let Shen Zening take a bite of the Dutch waffle, and then when the man wasn't paying attention, he stuck out the tip of his tongue and licked it.

...I did feel a bit of a comfortable atmosphere.

Maybe it was because he had tasted it once before. He was just dazed for a moment and then pinched himself secretly and came back to his senses.

Bai Yang tilted his head and looked at Shen Zening.

His cultivation had plummeted, and he couldn't remember many things. But when he tasted these things when he was awake, he almost instantly remembered that not long after being picked up by Shen Zening, he also smelled it one night. Such a light fragrance.

...is a dragon.

The smell of dragon's blood.

It turns out that Shen Zening is not a human being either.

Bai Yang's eyes moved slightly and he licked his lips.

In the next few days, he tried burying himself in Shen Zening's neck and inhaling, and also tried sticking to her all day long, but no matter how close he was, he couldn't touch the dragon's energy.

Maybe dragon energy can only be obtained through...those things?

Thinking of this, Bai Yang secretly chirped on Shen Zening's lips one night after he fell asleep.

But only a very small amount of dragon energy was obtained, not even as much as without the fork.

how so?

Bai Yang twitched his ears in confusion, planning to find another chance to try.

"Ding dong - Congratulations to Mr. Shen for reaching level 10. The original 'Cuiwei Teahouse' has been renamed as 'Cuiwei Teahouse' and has automatically accepted the construction task. Bloodline unlocking progress: 20%, turning on the breeding system and decoration functions, and shopping mall purchase rights Partially open, level gift packs have been distributed, please pay attention to check."

When the system prompt came, Shen Zening had just clicked to complete a daily task.

When upgrading to level 10, it is different from level 5. The property of the teahouse is directly changed to a tea house. When upgrading, the system also specially sets off fireworks that only Shen Zening and Bai Yang can see.

They were staying in the room. Bai Yang picked up a new comic and read it. He was suddenly startled by the loud noise and the crackle of fireworks. He subconsciously threw away the book and threw himself into Shen Zening's arms.

Not to mention Bai Yang, Shen Zening, who was just looking at the updated task list, was also startled by the sound.

He patted the frightened little fox comfortingly and gave the system a reproachful look.