Chapter 21 - 22

Chapter 21

After Shen Zening finished speaking, he carried Bai Yang and walked towards the teahouse door.

He looked at the time. It was now around nine in the morning. People entering the city should have started queuing up. They had to go there early.

"What doctor are you going to find for him in Shuowang City?" Xu Xiaoyan asked, "If it's an ordinary doctor, there's no need to look for him."

Xu Xiaoyan's words awakened Shen Zening.

What he said does make sense.

Shen Zening still has not fully integrated into this world of cultivation.

Bai Yang has been looking like a fox cub ever since he picked him up due to injury. He has yet to regain his human form and cannot speak.

He knew in his heart that he knew Bai Yang was a monster, but after all, he had not seen him as a human with his own eyes and lacked the visual impact on his senses. He still habitually regarded Bai Yang as an ordinary fox who was smart and humane.

Although Shen Zening didn't want to go to Shuowang City and continue to see the ordinary doctor who treated spiritual pets who treated his legs last time, he still didn't think outside the limitations of being a time traveler. He wanted to find another doctor who treated cultivators.

He accidentally ignored the fact that Bai Yang was not an ordinary cultivator at all. Bai Yang is the demon king who lost his memory and returned to his original form after being seriously injured. His injuries are not obvious on the surface, but they are much more serious than those of ordinary cultivators.

He stretched out his hand out of habit and smoothed the soft fur on the little fox's back. After being silent for a while, he said: "Master Xu is right." Xu Xiaoyan

took a few steps closer and said, "Can you let me see your injury... See?"

He said this to Bai Yang.

The little fox tilted his head, looked at this strange yet familiar man in white for a while with his big eyes open, and nodded.

Shen Zening put the little furball in his arms on the couch in the yard: "I didn't expect that Master Xu had also practiced medical skills." Xu Xiaoyan knelt down, carefully reached out and held

Bai Yang's little paw, and said lightly: "... I just know a thing or two."

Xu Xiaoyan slowly closed his eyes, and the spiritual power around his body moved slightly, trying to find a ray from the palms of one man and one fox, and follow Bai Yang's spiritual veins into the sea of ​​consciousness.

"Di—A potential threat has been found. Do you want to add it to the watch list? Yes/No."

The teahouse's AI system detected the fluctuations in Xu Xiaoyan's spiritual power and issued a prompt.

The orange dotted line with a slight halo completely circled Xu Xiaoyan, but he himself was not aware of it, and his usually straight and straight face had a somewhat dignified look.

"Bai Yang, relax." Xu Xiaoyan frowned slightly, "I need to see your sea of ​​consciousness, let me in."

The little fox lay on the recliner and snorted somewhat uncomfortably.

Seeing Bai Yang's uncomfortable look, Shen Zening felt nervous and wanted to stop, "Master Xu..." Xu Xiaoyan

closed his eyes tightly and couldn't help but increase his strength when holding Bai Yang's fingertips. A little white, "Silence."

I don't know how long it took before Bai Yang's sea of ​​consciousness finally opened a tiny opening, and Xu Xiaoyan's consciousness quickly penetrated in upon seeing this.